what did your parents do back in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Judging by some of your other posts, the apple sure did fall far from the tree.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My father ran a family business, which included merchandise trading from Dubai and Italy.
My mother was a part time home maker and ran her own business as an etiquette consultant.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
My father owned a scrapyard and garage

And My mom had a general store and a beauty salon

200.gif

Quick guess: Parents forged passports on the low?

:sheed:

tbh dont know but my moms keeps a few photos of my dad doing business with chinese people on what appeared to be a yacht. Business man was all I could get out of her growing up. My pops died when I was young though.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Lmao, my nigga was in the triad conglomerate. Imagine you meet up with the chiggas in the future and they prepared land for you.
AUN bro.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Some were judges and doctors while others were studying medicine and architecture abroad. My mother had finished studying finance an just got a job at a bank. Fucking war ruined everything.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Both teachers, later small import traders. Both supported the Kacaan, but were still laid off because of qabil.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
My Dad was a military attache for a particular embassy in the 70s but he left the armed forces and got into the hotel business. He has his fingers in a lot of pies in Mogadishu in terms of business projects but I'm proud of him that he ignored tolkas pleas to fund the civil war efforts. When those niggas see you doing well they wanna taint your name and turn you into a Mafia guy to jeopardise your family's wellbeing. He had associates who did what tolka wanted and some of them aren't with us today (killed in the Black Hawk Down Air Raid on Bakara Market) and their kids aren't being looked after by tolka what a fucking lugooyo

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Good business between saudi and The north, kacaan rats aka SNA looted us so we put our money into killing faqash:kanyeshrug: common story for many Isaaq tbh:francis:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.