Status
Not open for further replies.

A68FvTq.gif
giphy.gif

leonardo-dicaprio-dancing.gif

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Dude has a great voice. If the beat was more RnB like it would be a fucking banger. I still like the song though..

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Bieber is incredibly talented. His voice is wasted on this pop shit. I hope he start making some banging RnB hits.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Vice, AJ, TheSoutherner, SS, Gambit :wtf: Out of all the artists in the world to listen to, y'all choose this nigga?:snoop:

@Air Jalam, nah, no one "chose" him. I heard this last song of his on the radio a day ago and it sounded good to me. Come on, don't be a 'this way or that way and nothing in between' kinda person. Yes, the guy was a douche when he was young (who wasn't in their youth? Specially, he got fame and money at such young age) but that doesn't mean he can't produce one decent song.

Let's call a space a spade here, sxb. A lot of people, on top of his douchebaggery, hated him purely for his fame and $$ at such young age. In short, it was mainly due to jealousy and envy. Hating on him for such silly reasons or even being a blind, moronic fan of his won't make any difference to him or his music/fame/riches. If I come across a piece of music that I like then I listen to it regardless of who the singer is. Most of the time, I can't even tell what genre the songs I listen to are. If a song is catchy, sounds better with great beat then it is my song. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.