What doe you goest think about Madagascar

Status
Not open for further replies.
This island, off the coast of Africa. Inhabited by people of Borneo and Africa. the country is breath taking with it highland, tropical forest and untouched beaches and unique widelife

baobab-trees-reflected-in-wetlands-morondava-madagascar-wallpaper.jpg

af238b2b9be847b1ad088d30a75c1cc7.jpg

BBC-News_61018683_madagascar_lemurs_g.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Somalis should have conquered it while it was uninhabited before those Indonesians got there.

Damn Somalis, good for nothing people. That amazing island could've been ours.

Somalis should have conquered it while it was uninhabited before those Indonesians got there.

Damn Somalis, good for nothing people. That amazing island could've been ours.

the indonesian arrive from 200 A.D to 500 A.D before that somalia wasn't even somalia.

Apollo

VIP
Socotra and Seychelles are another embarrassment only 250km and 1000km off the coast of Somalia and ancient Somalis failed to settle it. :snoop: :angryman::meleshame:

Somaloid languages are 3,000 years old. Somali is a direct descendant of those groups. So, yes, proto-Somalis existed long before Madagascar was settled.

pro-somalis were cattle herder like their geeljiro descendent no ships to sail to madagascar, i am even surprise we didn't colonize Soqotra and Seychelles
Map_refugia_Yemen.jpg

SEYCHELLES-MAP.jpg

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I think there were Somali merchant present in Madagascar, if I'm not mistaken.

Socotra wasn't claim by yemen before civil, i am tired of somalis perpetuating this myth. the island was conquered by the king of Al-Mahrah 1630s before these arabs arrive in Socotra the local population were Nestorian Christians and even though Socotra was center of trade for greek, indians, yemenis, this island has been apart of Hawdramaut/yemen since 800 B.C.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
pro-somalis were cattle herder like their geeljiro descendent no ships to sail to madagascar, i am even surprise we didn't colonize Soqotra and Seychelles
Map_refugia_Yemen.jpg

SEYCHELLES-MAP.jpg

I've seen nuff people repeat this. Some Somalis were pastoralists while some were urban folks. Who do you think lived in the many ancient Somali coastal towns?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
All the ancient city states described by the Romans, Greeks, Chinese, and Arabs as Barbaroi/Po Pa Li are now attributed to some race that conveniently disappeared off the face of the earth.

:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.