What does "Dadka wa caasey" mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You look like a broken condom that's been dragged through hot cat shit nacalada ku dhashay waas
:chrisfreshhah: How is this even funny? Check out my victims happy that someone had the testicular fortitude to stand up to the king.

Fadlan soo dhawoow boowe it will be an honour & a privilege to kharbash you into submission till you lie in a fetal surrender position you :fittytousand:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Mike hunt kulaha wuu iis nacay kan magaaca somali'eed bu ka booday magaac ajnabi oo adoptgarayey garaca beerka caro ku goosay

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
:chrisfreshhah: How is this even funny? Check out my victims happy that someone had the testicular fortitude to stand up to the king.

Fadlan soo dhawoow boowe it will be an honour & a privilege to kharbash you into submission till you lie in a fetal surrender position you :fittytousand:
Warya, I've seen your pic. The only thing you've ever karbashed is the buffet table, fat boy.:mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Warya, I've seen your pic. The only thing you've ever karbashed is the buffet table, fat boy.:mjlol:
That's rich coming from a person who hides his picture how cowardly can you get to talk about a next mans looks yet you're too insecure to show your face hmmm I wonder why? Are you scared girls on here might call you ugly kkkk I ain't insecure alhamdulillah I'm far from fat so try use something else to scorn me with unlike you I get hot girls what does that say :mjohreally:

That's rich coming from a person who hides his picture how cowardly can you get to talk about a next mans looks yet you're too insecure to show your face hmmm I wonder why? Are you scared girls on here might call you ugly kkkk I ain't insecure alhamdulillah I'm far from fat so try use something else to scorn me with unlike you I get hot girls what does that say :mjohreally:
What girls?:lolbron:

Why don't you take another picture of one of your Scandinavian white boyfriend wearing tight jeans again so you could try and prove you get girls :chrisfreshhah:
Why don't you put that selfie from 2013 of you with a drunk white chick at a club one more time :mjlaugh:

Maybe next time you spot a booty you should try to stop staring at the men's :mjohreally:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why don't you put that selfie from 2013 of you with a drunk white chick at a club one more time :mjlaugh:

Maybe next time you spot a booty you should try to stop staring at the men's :mjohreally:
No, nice try but she's Arab and it wasn't a club but my bedroom, 2013? Yes cause that's my ex did you really expect me to post my current girl picture? Unlike your picture with the no face at atleast you could see her face and mines but I can't say the same about your no face picture for all we know it's a man with a skin tight jeans :russ:

No, nice try but she's Arab and it wasn't a club but my bedroom, 2013? Yes cause that's my ex did you really expect me to post my current girl picture? Unlike your picture with the no face at atleast you could see her face and mines but I can't say the same about your no face picture for all we know it's a man with a skin tight jeans :russ:
Why you gotta act like such a ? Nigga get a grip. Making jokes like a kid. Can't accept that he's not special and that others are eating better than him kkkk:mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.