VIP
:snoop:

image.jpeg

These Bollywood films Messing their minds

image.jpeg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Loooooooool

I would take the Bollywood watching fobs over the Twitter, blm SJWs any day. Atleast the fobs are funny and entertaining. :chrisfreshhah:

P.s

His shoes, what are thooooooooooose?
Are those feet or swimming fins? Bismillah. Mashallah, accudubillah, barakalahfi.

I blame horn cable TV for making us STRONG-HEARTED waqooyis become cheerleaders for hindi weeb trash.:fittytousand:

Now we are just similar to those eternal simps like them reer xamar/southerner species i always hear about.

This was one of those cute stunts our parents did before the war. Nowadays it's impossible to do these kind of cute stunts with water buffalo xaliimos, just the thought of it makes me have nightmares, very very scary nightmares.
Gabourey-Sidibe-claireece-precious-jones-Precious-Based-on-the-Novel-Push-by-Sapphire.jpg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I blame horn cable TV for making us STRONG-HEARTED waqooyis become cheerleaders for hindi weeb trash.:fittytousand:

Now we are just similar to those eternal simps like them reer xamar/southerner species i always hear about.

They should have more Somali films than dubbed films like this

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
This is our response to "faaraxs are not romantic"

Noolow saaxiib! He shall go down in history as the most romantic faarax to have ever lived:salute:

Bohol

VIP
A lot of halimos have heavy backsides (since a lot of the fat goes in there). It is like letting a hippopotamus sit on your lap.:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts