What does this image tell you?

What does the obvious Sun spot, flat horizon and Sun show you?

• It's a monstrous 93 million miles away!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Fucking way, this thing is close!!

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a high altitude balloon sent up 20 miles high, I want you guys to observe two things, the reflection sunspot in the first image that's very clear to see, this proves the sun is very close and not 93 million miles away, otherwise you would see the sunspot cover the entire horizon.

img_6657-1.jpeg

In the same image below the focus is now on the sun itself, does this thing look to you like it's 93 million away? according to the majority ancient civilisations, the Chaldean, the Babylonians, The Egyptians, the Mayans etc all accurately judged it to be close, about 3000 miles away to be precise.

img_9917-1.png

Take a look at this below image, when an object is very close to you, the lights scatter around, when an object is very far away from you, the light comes in parallel. You can do this experiment at home with a torch.

pFDtpHS.jpg

This is a much lower air-plane altitude view.

maxresdefault.jpg

If the moon was Spherical shape which has several angles, you would see it from multiple angles relative to were you are in this earth, however you only see these two sides if the moon. Depending which hemisphere you are in, literally upside down in each hemisphere.
11140104_10201118154273518_5717127240094071216_n.jpg

Ancient Chinese depicted it in a Ying Yang, it's what the symbol is for.

img_7401.jpg

Yin_Yang_300x300.png

I am struggling wAllahi. I have been looking into this for the best part of 4 years. I've even gone in with a skeptical eye.

There are many explanations that people like @Inquisitive_ have provided me that I can't debunk or argue against. A lot of it was practical experiments performed in front of me.

Wa khalkhalsanahay.

The one thought stopping me from converting to this brother's cause is the potential scale of the lie if proven correct. Imagine if the Earth really is flat. The mindfuck would be off the astronomical scale! It leads to the question of what else was/is augmented? It'll make you question everything, even the basics.

My cowardly position hence is Allahu'cllam.

If you can't dispute what brother @Inquisitive_ posts with equally well researched material, afkaaga xiir. There is no value in mockery. Either put up or shut up.

How is the sun 3000 miles when the moon is above 200 000 miles.?

The people that told you the distance of the moon are the same people that told you the 93 million mile distance of the sun, are also the same people that are telling you that you evolved from primates

The same people that are telling you, that your existence came from a big bang out of cosmic dust and your just a spec of meaningless purposeless dust floating around in infinite space among billion other multiverses, galaxies, milky-ways, black holes, septillion other planets that 'may' have 'alien' life, human life even, everything but God.

The problem is that you decided to believe in one portion of the lies, but disbelieve in the other portions, even thought both came from the sources, the same openly masonic, pseudo science, quaickademic occultist satanic infidels.

@Rorschach

Bro I have been a flat earther for 10 years, at a time the movement was pretty much dead, in my entire youth I was fascinated with cosmology and astrology, I still have those dozen of books on my shelves.

We have been conditioned from a young age with the whole spinning ball earth that is everywhere in a class room, at the start of every Hollywood film, until it becomes so ingrained in your mind, like the white Jesus paintings, you never question it, it's always in the paradigm, this is done by design and should make you suspicious.

The programming is so bad that modernist have even re-interpreted verses in the Quran to 'ostrich egg' etc. Many Christian's left their religion because the bible is very explicit with 'Flat Earth' with waters above and beneath in a dome like structure.

Look up operation 'fish bowl' were the Russian's and American military in 1950's, after both developed first rocket technology from the Nazi's started sending up dozen nukes in the skies in high altitude explosions.

But the thing that really triggered my curiosity was my inquisitive nature, how can I believe the obvious liars that brought us evolution hoax, big bang, but at the same believe in their other hocus pocus theories? that set me up to investigate.

I went to a major library but found nothing on Flat earth, but online came across a treasure trove of forbidden scientists, forbidden knowledge, forbidden experiments, which they never teach as an alternative view to even PhD holders.

I ordered Samuel Rowbatham famous book and Kings Dethroned by Gerard Hickson, with already extensive knowledge on the heliocentric model and having watched and read all of Carl Sagan's work from a young age (confusing crap)

The first chapters in those books however was enough to disprove the whole thing, the earth is motionless and everything orbits around us, just as the Quran repeatedly depicts the Sun/Moon having motion but never the earth.

Check verses in Surah Rahman, Zumar and Yasin, to be honest it wasn't a major shock to me, despite having invested ridiculous time in the heliocentric model from a very young age, I am a sceptic at heart that never follows group-think.

The more research I did, the more I discovered every proponent of these theories were all Freemason occultist that did bizarre rituals. Copernicus, Isaac Newtown, Einstein Carl Sagan and many more belonged to masonic lodges which some of them openly even write about.

The Achilles heel for all these blind conformist followers is 'flat earth', it's the easiest to prove, it's right in your face, we see it everyday, you can relate to it, once you disprove that, everything else falls apart like a deck of cards.

There is no need to visit museums, talks about transitional fossils or any other mental gymnastic malarkey that bores the average person and puts them off, returning them straight back to their blind worship and following of the purported all knowing all seeing experts they take as God's besides Allah.

Not a single one of these quickademic conformist, polytheist, Europhile, brain parasite infested goons even dares to challenge me on this, and the reasons are simple, they know absolutely nothing about it, and you cannot blag your way out of this topic.

Here is the rationalisation of one of those Goons that claimed a NASA video I posted was fake and the whole moon transitioning the sun was fake, after exposing him that video is official NASA and he did researched, he panicked looked for an explanation and came back with this.

LyingCunt.PNG

Lying DirthBag.PNG

Everything is explainable of course, that's the kind of people you deal with. Dude almost had a heart attack.

link
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/stupidity-personified-a-perfect-case-study.18725/

@Rorschach

The more research I did, the more I discovered every proponent of these theories were all Freemason occultist that did bizarre rituals. Copernicus, Isaac Newtown, Einstein Carl Sagan and many more belonged to masonic lodges which some of them openly even write about.

You're mixing too many conspiracy theories now

tumblr_nlbyzjqYPQ1u2klrwo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts