WHAT ever happened to K’naan? Has he expired ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The man fell off from the face of the earth ever since he got dropped by the Kenyan Kikuyu lady.

Dude is rich tho.

He's been on the run hiding from his Murusade ex-in laws who want to give him a piece of their mind. I have heard alot about Knaan from his sisters ex husband, a crazy Ogaden man.

:damn:

didn’t knaan immigrate to toronto at like 12-13 :mjlol: that nigga was capping his ass off LMAOOO

we used to clown him heavy for that!!

the funniest one was one of my niggas who's congolese when we were kids, told us Mutombo was his uncle and we were all :russ: at him and clowning him for it all the time, we were only 12-17 at that time, we all lived in same block, we used to tell him why you live in the governmental housing if that nigga your uncle :lolbron:

fast forward 5ish years we find out nigga was telling the truth he posted a pic on facebook of his family and mutombo and we were all like :dwill::dwill:

then we clowned him because he's uncle was rich and ditched his fam and didn't give 'em shit :chrisfreshhah::dead:

wallahi niggas were ruthless as f*ck as kids :mjhaps:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
He's retired with a couple of million and royalty checks coming in every month. If he's smart he'll build passive streams of income and never have to make another song again.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
i remember that documentary it was gonna put these canadians on the map wtf i cant believe they called knaan 😂 wasnt it HBO series too? lool
yea it was was centered around somalis in minneapolis but they protested against it

yea it was was centered around somalis in minneapolis but they protested against it
was gonna have somali actors too right? 🤦‍♂️ sabotaged
i might be wrong though maybe there was a valid reason for it to be cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts