What if Somalis were more open??

I have noticed that somalis are very influential where ever we live especially if we have big numbers.

I have personally seen how ajnabis act, speak somali and overall are like a somali due to her/his friends. They spent most of their time with somalis and some go beyond, even reverting to Islam because of their somali friends. We are very influential.

What if we go beyond? By beyond I mean actively assimilate. Welcome then in our fold, marry them, revert them to Islam and teach them our language. How would our community be like??

If somalis where like this, I could see us taking over the entire East africa.
The way somalis present and carry themselves leaves a very good impression on others. We should use that.

What do you guys think?

We have qabils to worry about :comeon:

let’s just say Somalis don’t have that power anymore

them oromos and amharas are crazy assimilaters:damn:

I honestly think somalis could have assimilated the whole horn of africa. As in make everyone a muslim and speak somali. Bro we are very influential, only thing stopping us is qabiil.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We already have enough to deal with being homogenous. Lets not collectively become hafus and add an extra layer of confusion to the mix.

Somalis always placed an emphasis on tribal and ethnic purity, especially during period where Somalis were introduced into Islam, and also prior to that when we had our 'Xeer' system.

Also, many Somalis do not view other Somalis as their 'ethnic kin'. It'll be impossible for us incorporate entirely different groups, when we (ourselves) cannot even eat qado together as a group.

Apollo

VIP
Nobody wants to become a Somali, let's not exaggerate.

Those foreigners in the West who are interested in Somalis because of their friends are only doing it out of curiosity, not that they actually want to become one.

Those foreigners in the West who are interested in Somalis because of their friends are only doing it out of curiosity, not that they actually want to become one.
reer henny are assimilating these niggas tho:cosbyhmm:

white girl Debby aka the Somali beg that said she was Somali to get respect by reer henny:drakelaugh:

Apollo

VIP
how come these guys are saying wallahi and bachtee :dead:

that ain’t a coincidence

but your right tho they are larking for views reer henny have clout just for being Somali @Apollo

You got weirdos who are interested in other cultures while not actually wanting to become that other group.

Especially happens with Japanese people (weeaboos/weebs/wapanese) and Jews (philosemites).

It’s a way to retain clout, but are Somalis really respected in the West? I feel like we’re more of a caricature if anything. I’m proud of my Somaliniimo, laakin we can do so, so much better. For example, Somalis have taken over Clubhouse and have brought their qabil, self hatred and buuq on there. That was a place for exchanging ideas about careers, tech and networking and we’ve reduced it to a virtual fadhi ku dirir.

We’re a joke, wallahi o billahi, to the point that those who are successful do not associate with many Somalis. I use to think bad of them, but now I completely understand why they’ve made that choice.

Who would want to become a Somali?
why would anyone want to deal with the buuq of Somalis is the real question:dead:

the only one that can pis off a Somali is another somali :mjlaugh:

just bring up qabil, is Somali land a country, Somalia is a shíthole:wow1:

and the whole world collapse:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts