What is going on in Jigjiga?

Bohol

VIP
A lot of MPs have been arrested and ministers fired after they tried coup on Cagjar. Are reer DDSI trying to bring back the likes of Iley which was much worse for the region.

1590678273712.png

This section is Somali politics not Somalia politics. Of course Jigjiga affairs is part of Somali politics since it is a Somali state of Ethiopia.
Tartiibta sxb i know of that, i just had to make a small remark when i read "DDSI".
Continue with your thread childplease.png

VIP
Haven't been paying attention to DDS drama but it looks like dhabadhilif Cagjar has finally lost it. He's the real threat imo

I heard Ahmed madobe and the onlf head made a deal. If onlf headmen becomes president for galbeed I expect the full fledged of Ogaden invasion and consolidation in jubaland.

Farmajo must act right now if he wants to stop this.

What?
Did I lie?
Onlf is pro ogaden for the first time ever.
Also Kismaayo has been a save heaven for onlf.

look at this, they are now even holding meetings in gobwein.

So what?

They do that in Xamar and Nairobi?

You are paranoid qabilieste.

Your Aabo came from Ethiopia and settled alot of you folks in Somalia it was Dalaal no one complained so why are you complaining?
Even Barre Hiraale and Farmajos father are from Ethiopia.

So what?

They do that in Xamar and Nairobi?

You are paranoid qabilieste.

Your Aabo came from Ethiopia and settled alot of you folks in Somalia it was Dalaal no one complained so why are you complaining?
Even Barre Hiraale and Farmajos father are from Ethiopia.
Relax bro. I am not even darod.

I don’t have a problem with Ogaden but how is it fair if the Ogadens from jubaland and Gedo don’t get a look in when it comes to leadership?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
What?
Did I lie?

So the Ogaden National Liberation Front is “Pro-Ogaden” for the first time :farmajoyaab:

Secondly its a group for all Somalis living in the “Ogaden” the name is soon to change as much as people on here argue over it higher ups usually don’t care for it but think a name change would be more hurtful then helpful.

There are actually members from other clans usually the very small ones the larger ones would rather bite there pride then join but that has been fixed with the new “SCF” i guess.

So the Ogaden National Liberation Front is “Pro-Ogaden” for the first time :farmajoyaab:

Secondly its a group for all Somalis living in the “Ogaden” the name is soon to change as much as people on here argue over it higher ups usually don’t care for it but think a name change would be more hurtful then helpful.

There are actually members from other clans usually the very small ones the larger ones would rather bite there pride then join but that has been fixed with the new “SCF” i guess.
I ageee. Name change is counterproductive right now.
Maybe when the region becomes free Somalis can sit together and change the name but for now since the name is connected to the suffering of the region and for so long, it should stay.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
What?
Did I lie?

Using your aqli what does Ogadens meeting in Asmara for example mean..just asking:vo3yidw:
4F6BD516-8949-4329-B586-D188983EE992.jpeg

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Cabdi Iley was a good man, he was tough on Oromos and troublemaking Somalis. Cabdi Iley helped my clan in 2016 against HG invaders, I will never forget him:mjhaps:

Free Abdi Iley.