What is the image you have of the Menace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He who is a sex addict, he who cheats on his wife and he who shoots blanks. But also he who is a good hearted man.

What is your view of the Menace?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He who is a sex addict, he who cheats on his wife and he who shoots blanks. But also he who is a good hearted man.

What is your view of the Menace?

I don't shoot blanks, I've made females have 2 early abortions, like 3 weeks into it. It was not human yet, just q clott..

In other words my biyo is potent ..

Yes! I had an embarrassing moment once tho..several years back I had this chick who use to refuse me to drink from her Nile river but one day she relented. That fateful day will be etched in my mind bc I had some ulcer issue and I was prescribed a med. I was on that Med that day and so I had her in my boy's place. Once there I released that my effing qalab was not waking up as usual. Before she discovered my problem I said to her "oops I forgot the condom, I'm gonna run to the store " and she was cool about it. I needed a little time to build up a sexual urge so that's why I did that. Then I felt I can get it up and so I returned to her. She had a short on but nothing else. She was ready but was I ready? NOOOOO! then I we did the foreplay and then we got on the bed. I'm on top of her kissing and shit but I'm taking such a long time that she said "put it in". Maxaan galiyaa the effing thing betrayed me. :mjlol: So then I started sweating profusely and I'm still kissing her and then she tried to grab my back:jcoleno::jcoleno: I was sweating rain and so she was like "wtf.....what is wrong with you .." And so I said nothing ..then I tried to stick it in and effing thing was a dead dameeer, so soft and shit and she pulled away and looked down and said "in no way you can say you don't find me attractive ...nigga guys chase me.." So I got off of her and told her that I don't know what is going with me..the ride back to her location was so awkward ..she put up the radio and said to me .."there's gotta to be something wrong with you cause I am sexy "...each time I came across this chick I will have this smirk..cause I knew it was a fluke ...but she never give me a chance again...I'm sure she told other girls that I am impotent but then again there will be others who will say "he did me good " :hemad::hemad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.