What is the thing that you consider the worst that can happen you whic will make you wish for death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becoming paralyzed from neck to toe. You will be forced to depend on someone. After going through all the expenses of education and hard work,and then you end up becoming paralyzed. And now you will have to be dependent on someone for the rest of your life. I will prefer death over unless a cure is underway. And I think they are. Science is the only way forward.:banderas:

maestro

Cultural revolution
True. Paralysis is worse than death so suicide is mercy. Imagine yourself in that situation and you'll see how scary it is.
Second is mental illness that will make you kill your loved ones or mental illness that makes you feel unimaginable pain every day.

So the only thing that will ever make me consider suicide is Paralysis and Mental illness.

Losing control of my

UACUrYh.gif

But paralysis seems bad too :wow:

Last edited:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Losing control of my

UACUrYh.gif

But paralysis seems bad too :wow:

Theon's a c*nt anyway, Grey worm on the other hand could've bagged Missandei. :mjcry: I always thought you lost interest in pussy as soon as you got the knife. GRR should just kill him off, I'm comfortable with all scenes except theirs.

Theon's a c*nt anyway, Grey worm on the other hand could've bagged Missandei. :mjcry: I always thought you lost interest in pussy as soon as you got the knife. GRR should just kill him off, I'm comfortable with all scenes except theirs.
If Maester Qyburn could make The Mountain rise from the dead as a beast I'm sure he can alchemy my nigga Greyworm a new dick. Come on GRR :damn:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@McLovin that reminds me someone asked me the question of questions:

Would you rather be blind and have a penis or have sight but be dickless?

drtUwyC.png

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I agree.
I think there are other ways where you can have an orgasm.
If I didn't have a penis, then tbh I don't want to have any desires at all.

But I would like to still have children if its possible.

Its not even that bad. You can still get on with life, but if your blind... wow man I don't want to imagine that.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I'd rather be blind with a dick. A nigga don't no need vision to know a good pair of tiddays. A quick cop will do. :shaq:

But seriously that question is fucked :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.