What is this forums opinion of Somali's raised by white parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I heard that some Reewins got adopted by white people during the famine. Have you been raised by caadans and do you know who your people are?

What year were you adopted, and where have been raised?

:westbrookswag: If you are, welcome to da family.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
In Jigjiga I met some Djiboutian guys who was adopted in the early 80s by white French people and they now live in Canada. The guys were pretty devout Christians.

Are you a Christian?

That's interesting for some odd reason England is the last place I suspected. Do you live in a Somali city? Do you have Somali friends?

Somali city? My friends were usually White or Asian but I've been around Somalis.

In Jigjiga I met some Djiboutian guys who was adopted in the early 80s by white French people and they now live in Canada. The guys were pretty devout Christians.

Irreligious.

Some weirdos here will get angry about that to be honest.

I find Somalis raised by others raised with a better set of values. This group is more likely to be educated, have jobs and not in criminal activity.

To be honest you are no different to any other Somali who was raised by Somali parents in western countries, in fact there's good chance your adopted parents raised you better than say a Somali Australian parent would be raising his or her children in 2017. The only thing they know how to raise over there is a crack pipe to their face.

To be honest you are no different to any other Somali who was raised by Somali parents in western countries, in fact there's good chance your adopted parents raised you better than say a Somali Australian parent would be raising his or her children in 2017. The only thing they know how to raise over there is a crack pipe to their face.
Jesus fucking Christ, your obsession doesn't stop huh? Cuqdad ridden rat

Develop your islands

Jesus fucking Christ, your obsession doesn't stop huh? Cuqdad ridden rat

Develop your islands

And as you can see this is a prime example of a Somali raised in the west is the same a Somali raised by white parents, in frustration to facts this young Somali Australian gentlemen is referring to nabi issa (jesus) as god.

And as you can see this is a prime example of a Somali raised in the west is the same a Somali raised by white parents, in frustration to facts this young Somali Australian gentlemen is referring to nabi issa (jesus) as god.
I am a Christian lol
I was a Muslim yesterday and I was a Sikh the day before

Accept the father, son and Holy Ghost

VixR

Veritas
Usually I think Somalis try not to let social services take kids to be raised by the "gaals". I know one instance of a girl that was raised by another Somali family from toddlerhood. Her parents were not married, I believe. And there was a fiasco to prevent her from being taken from the community before she was settled into a couple homes until finally someone took her in permanently. But through my friend, I know three siblings that are her rels who she barely got in touch with the last two years that were raised by a cadan family in the Netherlands; their father was on substances and their mother was in psychiatric care, and no one was there apparently to take the kids in, and they fell through the cracks.

I don't think anything. It's circumstance. I only hope you had a stable upbringing and are at peace (hopefully your avatar isn't a representation of your state of mind)

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Nothing worse than your young children being raised by gaals. They will be fully assimilated into the Western lifestyle and their life will be over for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.