What is true feminism? (My view)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
It's fighting for the rights for woman to do what they're born to do and what they generally tend to thrive at. I'm a true feminist. I don't ask women to enter the battlefield. I don't want women to dress indecently and get attacked. Gaalo dhadhaan qaniisyaal atheists would encourage them to do things that are not in their nature. They shouldn't be forced to work, it's their choice. They should have the right to education. They should be good at cooking. And they should have self-respect. That, that is true feminism.
200w.gif

#women'srights #sharaf #ixtiraam

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The true rights of rapists:
To be burned alive
Or to be buried alive
Or whatever thing that is the most violent.

You're trying to gloss over the fact that you believe woman have the 'right' to be dutiful housewives who stay in the kitchen. Feminism is the belief women should have the same rights and be treated in the same way as men and that I'm pretty sure you're against.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
I'm not surprised by the view of OP. I think he earnestly believes that women are deficient in intelligence and that men are a degree above them. :dabcasar:

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
The true rights of rapists:
To be burned alive
Or to be buried alive
Or whatever thing that is the most violent.
I actually agree with you lol, still a mooryaan tho
You're trying to gloss over the fact that you believe woman have the 'right' to be dutiful housewives who stay in the kitchen. Feminism is the belief women should have the same rights and be treated in the same way as men and that I'm pretty sure you're against.
They shouldn't be treated the same way as Men. Men shouldn't be treated the same way as women either. True feminism is supporting women where necessary.

I actually agree with you lol, still a mooryaan tho

They shouldn't be treated the same way as Men. Men shouldn't be treated the same way as women either. True feminism is supporting women where necessary.

But don't you think women are treated less favourably when it comes to judicial matters for instance as her testimony is only worth half that of a mans?

@Mugheera is one of the biggest trolls on sspot. This time of the day he makes nonsense threads that are pretty hilarious on some level.

If you aren't joking and serious about this bullshit then I feel sorry for you cousin. You are xasid on women.

Cad cad women Allah baa umaqan if they have men like this :lol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
A feminist is a person who despises men & would like to see men eradicated from the face of the earth.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
@Mugheera is one of the biggest trolls on sspot. This time of the day he makes nonsense threads that are pretty hilarious on some level.

If you aren't joking and serious about this bullshit then I feel sorry for you cousin. You are xasid on women.

Cad cad women Allah baa umaqan if they have men like this :lol:
Sxb, these are the progressive views. This is how we can progress as a society ma garatay. Gaalasha ii shaqinkooda naga dhaaf. Cadcad women hate me lol but waa caadhi, no offence taken. Waa sidaas sxb

#advicetoabrother #progress #valuesandethnics

Status
Not open for further replies.