What is wrong with American education?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1127.jpg

Border between US and somalia? :faysalwtf:
Doqonsanaa:O27GWRK:
Horta, is there a fault in Americas education system? Is this why all those school shootings happen? Are these kids mad at the education system?
Tell me about this reer America.

Apollo

VIP
^^ Many FOB Somalis enter the USA via Latin America.

A lot get in via UNHCR camps around the world, but many also just sneak in via Mexico.

^^ Many FOB Somalis enter the USA via Latin America.

A lot get in via UNHCR camps around the world, but many also just sneak in via Mexico.
Wtf are Somalis doing in Mexico
I'd get that they go to Europe because that's plausible, but Mexico? All the way in the Americas?
I don't think so

You're overreacting. At most, a few Somalis in Ohio and neighboring Minnesota might get some heat. The ppl are afraid of Islam.
Somalis get a special kind of treatment
No one was pointing out that Omar mateen was Afghan when he did the nightclub massacare
No one was pointing out that the San Bernardino shooter was Paki. But everyone cares that a terrorist is Somali. If trump talked to the white population of Detroit and said "you've suffered" because of AAs, imagine the outcry.

VixR

Veritas
Somalis get a special kind of treatment
No one was pointing out that Omar mateen was Afghan when he did the nightclub massacare
No one was pointing out that the San Bernardino shooter was Paki. But everyone cares that a terrorist is Somali. If trump talked to the white population of Detroit and said "you've suffered" because of AAs, imagine the outcry.
That's false. It was pointed out a million times he was Afghan. The reason you're feeling it now and not then is bc you could distance yourself from it by a stretch, but now you can't bc he is Somali and you keep hearing Somali, and it rings louder in your ears.

I'd get that they go to Europe because that's plausible, but Mexico? All the way in the Americas?
I don't think so
It is true. I knew of someone who travelled all the way from Somalia through other African countries and then through Cuba to Mexico to finally the US. There are Somalis living in these countries like Cuba and Mexico who make tons of money smuggling other Somalis.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I don't think so
They tahriib through Latin America in order to get into the US, some make it.. some don't and they're sent back home to the motherland.

The American educational system as awhole is a complete laughing stock.

Keep the populace dumb and naive and stupid enough to believe, what we tell them without the masses questioning us.

Status
Not open for further replies.