What is wrong with me?.

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
I used to enjoy watching films and playing video games, but such activities are no longer enjoyable to me.I no longer find humour in any form of comedy. I used to talk to everyone, but these days I try to stay away from friends and relatives. I don't even laugh at anything even if it's genuinely funny. I have lost interest in everything. Sports of any kind no longer interest me to watch or participate in. My boredom and fatigue stem from performing the same old things over and over again; it's as if I've accomplished every purpose in life.I no longer even enjoy any of the songs that I used to listen to.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
I used to enjoy watching films and playing video games, but such activities are no longer enjoyable to me.I no longer find humour in any form of comedy. I used to talk to everyone, but these days I try to stay away from friends and relatives. I don't even laugh at anything even if it's genuinely funny. I have lost interest in everything. Sports of any kind no longer interest me to watch or participate in. My boredom and fatigue stem from performing the same old things over and over again; it's as if I've accomplished every purpose in life.I no longer even enjoy any of the songs that I used to listen to.
Get your blood checked, if you're living in the West you're probably severely vitamin D deficient, I had to take 20,000 AU liquid drops for a few weeks, and I have a dropper nowadays that tops me up 2,500 per day.

Hit the gym, nothing beats lifting weights and going for a morning run on a treadmill, I hit the sauna and cold showers all before I start working.

Thought it was only me that felt like this .nothings an enjoyment to me no more except for my deen I’m so unmotivated I got big ambitions but no drive no care in the world if I achieve it

Sounds like too much stimulation. Once you stimulate your brain beyond a certain point, nothing becomes pleasurable anymore. Take a day off, and do not engage in low dopamine activities.

No corn
No fapping
no movies,
no TV shows
no social media.

Instead hit the gym and read a book. This will be harder than anything you can imagine, and you'll almost die of boredom(no joke), but you do that for couple of days, you'll start to enjoy all the things you used to enjoy.

Of course check your health, and see if you have any nutritional deficiencies and correct those.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Thought it was only me that felt like this .nothings an enjoyment to me no more except for my deen I’m so unmotivated I got big ambitions but no drive no care in the world if I achieve it
We're also more prone to depression, we tend to have low dopamine but can deal with stress well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
Get your blood checked, if you're living in the West you're probably severely vitamin D deficient, I had to take 20,000 AU liquid drops for a few weeks, and I have a dropper nowadays that tops me up 2,500 per day.

Hit the gym, nothing beats lifting weights and going for a morning run on a treadmill, I hit the sauna and cold showers all before I start working.
💯 do this !

Vitamin D deficiency imitates depression and anxiety. You’ll feel a heck of a lot better if you start taking 3 vit d tablets everyday for a few weeks, then one everyday therein. Obviously consult with your local GP first. Best of luck sxb.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Sounds like too much stimulation. Once you stimulate your brain beyond a certain point, nothing becomes pleasurable anymore. Take a day off, and do not engage in low dopamine activities.

No corn
No fapping
no movies,
no TV shows
no social media.

Instead hit the gym and read a book. This will be harder than anything you can imagine, and you'll almost die of boredom(no joke), but you do that for couple of days, you'll start to enjoy all the things you used to enjoy.

Of course check your health, and see if you have any nutritional deficiencies and correct those.

👍🏾👍🏾

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Why the disassociation about your own life? Have you figured out the cause? Try vitamin D.

Trending

Latest posts