• +125

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The average Puntite IQ is 130. Many of our fathers have advanced degrees. :mjswag:

Apollo

VIP
The average Puntite IQ is 130. Many of our fathers have advanced degrees. :mjswag:

Everyone on here claims to have gone to university or is currently a uni student which I find suspect since in real life only ~30-40% of people get into universities. :hmm:

Last edited:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Everyone on here claims to have gone to university or is currently a uni student which I find suspect since in real life only ~30-40% of people go to university. :hmm:

I think the only time these people have been honest was in the hair type thread, which is why I closed it. We don't need the trolls on Nairaland finding that thread and using it against us.

T

Tokio

I think the only time these people have been honest was in the hair type thread, which is why I closed it. We don't need the trolls on Nairaland finding that thread and using it against us.
:mjswag: Madow ftw

15pizd2.jpg

B

bilan M

Whats a nairaland? : )

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
LOOOOL I'm officially doqon

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-23 at 04.13.22.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-23 at 04.13.22.png
    567.8 KB · Views: 257

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

I'm pretty sure most people voted Madow hair for trolling purposes. Or maybe we do have some nappy headed skinnies here.

:patrice:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't believe in IQ.
Everyone on here claims to have gone to university or is currently a uni student which I find suspect since in real life only ~30-40% of people get into universities. :hmm:

Getting into a university isn't tough in North America. You might have a statistical over-representation of university/college educated people here since there are a small pool or regulars. And I've met plenty of educated fools with credentials and designations for days ex/ some Profs. I also, wouldn't trust a highly intelligent person that doesn't have an empathetic bone in their body. It appears some lack reasoning and/or emotional intelligence. Furthermore, IQ tests are not an accurate reflection of intelligence. In fact, they place a cap on individuals and can serve to demotivate some from investing in self-education.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
I don't believe in IQ.

Getting into a university isn't tough in North America. You might have a statistical over-representation of university/college educated people here since there are a small pool or regulars. And I've met plenty of educated fools with credentials and designations for days ex/ some Profs. I also, wouldn't trust a highly intelligent person that doesn't have an empathetic bone in their body. It appears some lack reasoning and/or emotional intelligence. Furthermore, IQ tests are not an accurate reflection of intelligence. In fact, they place a cap on individuals and can serve to demotivate some from investing in self-education.

Agreed for the most part. I just want to add that the ~40% figure is for the mainstream population. From stats I have seen on Somali youth in London or Seattle it is a lot lower which makes it all the more surprising.

C

cambuulo

I don't need no dumb test to tell me how smart I am.

....tbh only reason I never took it is because I'm afraid it's going to confirm what I fear most, that I'm not as smart as I tell myself.

IQ test my foot i got bored at Q/27 after that just started clicking away not even bothered, checking the time at 16 minutes left and still got a score of 106.

upload_2015-11-24_4-6-25.png

Sultana

On Hiatus
It's amazing what you can find when you do a google search.

obamadatazz

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-22 at 10.40.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-22 at 10.40.37 PM.png
    290.1 KB · Views: 268
Status
Not open for further replies.