What is your opinion on foreign aid

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
My main problem with foreign aid is that money often goes to the corrupt government and not to the people. I think it’s a way for whites to control minorities, while playing savior. I compare the way the west “helps” third world countries to a mother with muchescen syndrome. What do you think?

My main problem with foreign aid is that money often goes to the corrupt government and not to the people. I think it’s a way for whites to control minorities, while playing savior. I compare the way the west “helps” third world countries to a mother with muchescen syndrome. What do you think?

Most of it goes to corrupt officials

psyche

To each their own
Foreign aids is just petty money.

The truth is that they can do so much more and it would economically better for the world but capitalism and greed is holding them back.

Humanity real does suck.

I think aid is a good thing if it's used for an immediate disaster relief, but when aid is used as a political tool to control nations and hinder their self reliance and development as its the case for african nations then its a huge problem.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Foreign aid is killing us.

Shit is preventing us from developing our own industries.

Why mass cultivate food when the West will just dump free food in your own markets?

Why would those corrupt government officials need a productive economy they can tax when they can rely on foreign aid to keep them rich while being able to ignore their people's demand since they're not needed?

That's the social contract in Africa.

The citizens don't get to really vote and in return they don't get taxed.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
its an exuse to keep poorr country porr

You know too much about internal AS activities. First it was Muslim Rebels and now it's Sheikh Ali Dheere but the statement is correct:pachah1:
Many Western intellectuals have written extensively on the group but they still get just the bare bones. Only a Somali intellectual can grasp the entire picture and elaborate on the topic.

Trending