what is your Sunday normally like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I hate Sunday it reminds me of Monday and the amount of paper work sitting on my desk.

The only good thing about is I'm still in my PJ. And curling up on my coach after hours of deep cleaning the house.

So somali spotters what is your Sunday normally like?
Do you spend it at home just like me and catch up a lot of deep cleaning.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
On weekends I mostly watch sports and chill. College football on Saturdays and some EPL games and Sundays NFL :wow1:and more EPL games. :wow:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Breakfast, clean the house, laundry, grocery shopping, cook, arrange my weekly wardrobe, take a bath, eat. Sundays give me panic attacks, especially around 8 pm. I dread Sunday evenings. Unless it's a 3 weekend week.

Recover from leg day:mjkkk::kendrickcry::mjcry:
Sleep in till 13.00, late lunch, hit the gym sunday is shoulders day, have coffee with the fellas,
dinner, play some video games, in bed by 12

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Breakfast, clean the house, laundry, grocery shopping, cook, arrange my weekly wardrobe, take a bath, eat. Sundays give me panic attacks, especially around 8 pm. I dread Sunday evenings. Unless it's a 3 weekend week.
Hey girl its nice to see familiar username from the old slife. This is baby blue by the way hope you remember me it's been a couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.