What kills many Somalis guys motivation smd have zero ambition?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
What is it that make them coast in life and not used the benefits all around to become more successful ? Why do they do this? Why do they stay in the poverty they are born from?

Why tho?

Depends on a lot things. Most of the hard working Somali guys I know were born in the diaspora. Don't get me wrong, I know a couple hardworking Somalis that were born and raised in Somalia and moved west. But I noticed there's a noticeable difference between the two. Although I could be wrong about this, but this is what I noticed around me.

I can see Somali migrants getting the taste of the "good life" and being content with where they stand because they know its miles better than what they had to offer back home.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
We are in a world today where is never been easier to be successful but we have so many failures in the community

Makes no sense

I see tons of Somali guys starting businesses and working in different sectors in Minnesota. They are know for being entrepreneurs here, the moment they get off the plane they start working. What are you talking about?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Hooyada uu sheeg sheekadas nigga I'm not gonna sit around as you guys insult my fellow somali brothers even if they're doing wrong I'm not letting you air out their dirty laundry