What really grinds my gears

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you have a password you use very often like your email password and you have many other accounts (news websites, banking, TV/internet, mobile phone, apps) but you can't use the same email password because those other accounts have different password requirements (i.e. upper case, no upper case, !*+&%, no !*+&%, no common words, numbers)

I have like 10 other accounts and 3-4 different passwords and I always forget half of my account passwords.

It's frustrating.

There should only be one standard for all account passwords or have no standard at all.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Really annoys me when a close friend wants my password for something e.g access to class pc's if I'm not in class but that same password is what I use for Fb, Gmail etc I get a little paranoid they might hack even though they probably wouldn't

Apollo

VIP
I use a mnemonics system as a password. Different passwords for all websites, but if you crack the pattern you have access to all my accounts :lol:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I use a two worded password which I switch around and add numbers or capitals here and there.
Once I had like 10 mins to submit an assignment online, forgot my password. Had to Usain Bolt around the campus to hand it in physically.

There should only be one standard for all account passwords or have no standard at all.

200.gif

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
some platforms you can sync in with ur gmail or fb to enter tho. so that helps sometimes

That irritates me as well. What I would do is just link all your accounts to one email address so you can secure all accounts in case you forget one password.

Status
Not open for further replies.