What shaqaalo do behind your back

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
They probably abused her.

I can't understand the logic of treating people who work for you wrong, they will do a lot of harm to you

This is digusting! I heard one story where a maid mixed her blood to the food that she cooked for the family she worked for.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I didn't know it was pee until I came back to the thread and read what @merka wrote, I thought she poured saliid macsaro into it or some shit.

VixR

Veritas
You shouldn't have a permanent worker like that, in my opinion. I prefer the per session cleaning services and carpet shampooers that come in, do their job, and leave never to be seen again.

You shouldn't have a permanent worker like that, in my opinion. I prefer the per session cleaning services and carpet shampooers that come in, do their job, and leave never to be seen again.

Don't treat your maid badly and they won't do stuff like that.

This is depressing.:ohlord:
We have a Maid and I hate having one. I do feel sorrow for her. She works for long hours and my mom keeps on calling her all the times. :snoop:
Before her, we had another one. She used to make lunch for us for the school early in the morning. I remember once biting my sandwich and realizing that there is some plastic in my sandwich. I decided not to tell my mom.
After some time my mom fired her because she lied about something she broke. We have a maid because my mom is busy most of the day. I wish we never had one.:ohlord:

This is depressing.:ohlord:
We have a Maid and I hate having one. I do feel sorrow for her. She works for long hours and my mom keeps on calling her all the times. :snoop:
Before her, we had another one. She used to make lunch for us for the school early in the morning. I remember once biting my sandwich and realizing that there is some plastic in my sandwich. I decided not to tell my mom.
After some time my mom fired her because she lied about something she broke. We have a maid because my mom is busy most of the day. I wish we never had one.:ohlord:

She was gonna poison you next, always tell on the maid and pay the good ones really well. Poor girl but she should't take it on out the children, that's the shit which leads them to suffocating babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.