What the actual fcuk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

i was waiting for that nigga to drop a verse, but i guess he's like the male version of a video hoe

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Let me make one thing clear. I listen to Somali music because it's my culture. You know who are fobs the ones running from their identity. You're Somali. What are you in high school? If listening to Somali music makes one a fob then stop eating Somali food because that will also make you a fob, and stop claiming your parents because that would also make you a fob. You don't see Latins talking like this and even west Africans. But it's always the low down, bottom of the barrel niggas like you talking shit. @Realwarya

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Nothing wrong with listening to Somali music. I do it too sometimes when im in the mood
although it has to be a good tune

This one (yes I had to press play I had no choice) by the look of the thumbnail I knew it was garbage and voila it was fucking garbage.

Gibiin-Udug

Nothing wrong with listening to Somali music. I do it too sometimes when im in the mood
although it has to be a good tune

This one (yes I had to press play I had no choice) by the look of the thumbnail I knew it was garbage and voila it was fucking garbage.
who said I listened to this particular song. I posted this on here for shits and giggles. :ririwtf:

Ofcourse there's nothing wrong with listening to Somali Music. I listen to it. But what grind my gears is bum niggas thinking they're better than Somali music.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Let me make one thing clear. I listen to Somali music because it's my culture. You know who are fobs the ones running from their identity. You're Somali. What are you in high school? If listening to Somali music makes one a fob then stop eating Somali food because that will also make you a fob, and stop claiming your parents because that would also make you a fob. You don't see Latins talking like this and even west Africans. But it's always the low down, bottom of the barrel niggas like you talking shit. @Realwarya
I was playing with you its not that srssss but............

giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

I was playing with you its not that srssss but............

giphy.gif
Nigga you replied not once but twice. I ignored you the first time but then you kept spewing the same bullshit. It's always bum niggas who say they were joking when they get their shit handed to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.