What would you do if your child was transracial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I reckon around 50% of Somalis are transracial.

AbdiJohnson is clearly a white person on the inside. A few Sspot members are also transracial because they feel Arab or Bantu.

We don't know what the cadcad crew are both on the inside and outside.

That is proof enough isn't it?

Hafez

VIP
Warya shut up, the Somali race is cushite and only some deluded ones claim Arab origins. The 'cadcad' crew have Persians, Arabs, Indians/Pakistanis, Greek, Israelite, Portuguese. There are less than 100,000 of cadcads worldwide and I happen to be of those with Arab origins. Our Qabil is called Hatimi search it up habibi.

So you're Persian, Arab, Indian, Pakistani, Greek, Israeli and Portuguese on the inside. Wow, that makes you poly-transracial!

@TheXamarCadcadGuy

so this cadcad guy is a filthy mutt
giphy.gif

I feel like a Western man trapped in an Western man's body
:mjsuitcry:

And it feels great.

#Nottransracial
#Notafraud
#Realdeal
#TeamWesternvalues
#TeamMoralvalues
#TeamHumanvalues
#TeamAgainstBarbaricCulturalPractices

I always felt that I was a Dinosaur, maybe I was a Spinosaurus in my past life. Maybe I should do a trans-species procedure to look like one!

Warya shut up, the Somali race is cushite and only some deluded ones claim Arab origins. The 'cadcad' crew have Persians, Arabs, Indians/Pakistanis, Greek, Israelite, Portuguese. There are less than 100,000 of cadcads worldwide and I happen to be of those with Arab origins. Our Qabil is called Hatimi search it up habibi.

:dead:

:ohno:I dont know thats what people told me.man.... those are not my words.

But one question... do you guys sit on eachothers lap too? :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.