What would you do?

Bille

Sidii roon Raba og
What would do? If after marriage God gave you not one baby but 6 babies for the first pregnancy.

Would say Alhamdulilah keep your partner and the 6 babies but use birth control from now on. Or Would you donate some of your babies to your other siblings who were married but God never bless them with children. And then continue to have more children.

Or the last choice divorce your partner immediately dump the babies and run.

What would do? If after marriage God gave you not one baby but 6 babies for the first pregnancy.

Would say Alhamdulilah keep your partner and the 6 babies but use birth control from now on. Or Would you donate some of your babies to your other siblings who were married but God never bless them with children. And then continue to have more children.

Move them all to Kenya for cheaper living and continue to working wherever my current job is at. Then make a plan to open a business in Somalia or Kenya (likely Kenya.)

That is my plan assuming I can't use welfare in my host.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

I am not going to donate my kids away, but I will move them back to Somalia so I can more easily support them . Secondly, I still plan to have more kids with her—preferably 4 more—so I’ll have enough for a basketball game.