What would you like to change about yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I have fought tooth and nail to become a morning person but that's just not me :jcoleno: if someone talks to me before 9am I tell them I'm not responsible for what happens.

What would you change?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'd change how I handle emergency situations. Sad to admit that I panick all too often

Becoming a morning person is easy sxb. Real easy. You just need to prioritize quality sleep and stick to a morning routine.

I have fought tooth and nail to become a morning person but that's just not me :jcoleno: if someone talks to me before 9am I tell them I'm not responsible for what happens.

What would you change?
Same Virgo! Also don't talk to me when I am sleeping I will agree to anything. Other than that I need to shut my mouth.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Being late. It became a running joke that my body will be late to the janaza. But it ain't my fault most of the time though.

I lied its always my fault but I don't know what happens though, I always tell myself that I will be early then I show up an hour or at best 30 mins late. :francis:

i have become incredibly lazy in the last couple of years. my procrastination has gotten to the point that i missed most of my first year of uni and just turned up for the exams. i need to fix up quick cos this is my final year and i cant afford to f*ck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts