What would you make illegal or ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Peddling the straight agenda and lifestyle.

2) Cigarettes

3) Dumb YouTube videos

4) Being anti-West

5) Welfare

6) Tax exempt status on places of worship

7) "Social Justice"

8) Fake News

9) Divorce

10) Communists/Marxists/Fascists

You are being anti-West by not allowing Communists to have freedom of speech :heh:

Did I trigger you?

I'm guessing you're also in favor of murders too since the victim must have done something very bad and the murderer has the right to murder people

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Did I trigger you?

I'm guessing you're also in favor of murders too since the victim must have done something very bad and the murderer has the right to murder people
:what1:
What an idiotic statement :what:
The right to free speech and the right to fucking kill people are two very very different things.
I don't even see how your response is relevant :umwhat:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
OK then you're in favor of people threatening people with murder but not the actual murder.
giphy.gif

Why are we talking about my opinions :bell:
You said that you would ban people being anti-West (which is also contradictory), and then said you would ban communists/fascists.
That goes against freedom of speech. I don't know where the hell murder and murdering people came from :ivers:

giphy.gif

Why are we talking about my opinions :bell:
You said that you would ban people being anti-West (which is also contradictory), and then said you would ban communists/fascists.
That goes against freedom of speech. I don't know where the hell murder and murdering people came from :ivers:

You think it's freedom of speech to threaten someone with death? This is what you're saying.

1. Any sweets with coconut shreds.

2. Fake news

3. Big corporations

4. Alcohol/Cigs (Wine is fine.) :dabcasar:

5. Interest/ Usury

6. Hood culture

7. Stupid punishments

8. Prostitution

9. Pseudo-science

10. Having too many kids. (4 kids max)

11. Religious interference in government

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Are you going to tell us why you support death threats? You are good in evading people's questions but you can't hide from that.
I don't support death threats. There are limitations to free speech, and death threats are one of them. What is it with you constructing a strawman argument, and then throwing accusations at me? I am still not understanding how death threats are relevant to this argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.