What would you say to your teenage self?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I would say to my teenage self is cherish the moments you have with your father because nothing will be the same. Stop hanging out with dramatic people, and be patient. One day you will look back and smile at the times you've cried about a certain person because he is not worth it. Yes you will live without him and he will not matter in your life.

What would you say to your teenage self?

angrycat

not so sad after all
I would tell teenage me that relaxion and sleep is NOT worth it and to go to class

and to take vitamins and stuff like that
and regarding some hobbie I have Id tell her that if she starts now, i could be an expert by now

Last edited:
Dont have many regrets since being a teen. Maybe to apply myself fully to get into Oxford/Cambridge and not settle for a top 30 University but oh well I'm fairly happy where Im at :francis:

Looooool

@waraabe moans about not being in Oxford. Loool

My bad!

You're funnier.

Looooool

My bad!

You're funnier.
200.gif

waraabe

Your superior
Looooool

My bad!

You're funnier.

Hey girlfriend

I actually regret it so much because I visited Oxford University and the place gives you a completely different feelings and emotions. I visited this year because I have a friend studying and I was so close to crying wallahi. I never felt such a failure in my life.

I visited my other friend in Cambridge I got the same feeling.

I did go to a top university Alhamdulillah, but I knew I could've got in to Oxbridge and that is the worst feeling.

I am emotional

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Hey girlfriend

I actually regret it so much because I visited Oxford University and the place gives you a completely different feelings and emotions. I visited this year because I have a friend studying and I was so close to crying wallahi. I never felt such a failure in my life.

I visited my other friend in Cambridge I got the same feeling.

I did go to a top university Alhamdulillah, but I knew I could've got in to Oxbridge and that is the worst feeling.

I am emotional

I wish I had the same love for studying as you do. I went to a good University but I hated education. Always saw it as a flawed system that doesn't prepare us for adult life. University in the past were just research centres. Nowadays you need a degree just to make sandwiches ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.