What Yahu means?

I used to hear it, but don't know what it actually is
yaahuu : Erey laga horgeeyo qof habaartamay.
Tus. “Cuqdaa iyo cawradaa cun!”, “Islahel!”.

yaahuu ( interjection ) : Same to you!; May it
happen to you !

Through my interactions, I hear this word ( yaahuu ) used when you are confronted by someone who wants or desires harm to you. The answer is to tell him/her ( yaahuu ) , which means : All the evil that you want or wish to happen to me, falls on you or returns to you.

The interesting thing is that this Somali word ( yaahuu ) is similar to the Hebrew word ( Yahweh יהוה ) which is the name of the God of Israel .

Perhaps the original phrase was :
( The wrath of the Lord " yaahuu / Yahweh " is on you,
and not on me ) . Finally, this long phrase was reduced to a single word ( yaahuu ) .​

happen to you !

Through my interactions, I hear this word ( yaahuu ) used when you are confronted by someone who wants or desires harm to you. The answer is to tell him/her ( yaahuu ) , which means : All the evil that you want or wish to happen to me, falls on you or returns to you.

The interesting thing is that this Somali word ( yaahuu ) is similar to the Hebrew word ( Yahweh יהוה ) which is the name of the God of Israel .

and not on me ) . Finally, this long phrase was reduced to a single word ( yaahuu ) .​
Interesting theory….

happen to you !

Brother you just connect words and hope it turns out understandable