What's happened to SSpot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This cab driver doesn't know where he's going, all I'm hearing is turn right. I told him the back roads, I know London like the back of my hand.

Where have you been? Your beautiful Daughter is coming soon!! The toilet brakes are annoying right now? Ha ha, it's going to get worse unfortunately Sis. The good news is when you push out the baby you'll be A OK!!

Sis I've been trying to make the most of my maternity leave. Yesss toilet breaks are ridiculous!!! My feet are swollen. My back aches and I just want to push it out now. 3 weeks left now. How are your babies? How's the new house? Settled in now?

Sis I've been trying to make the most of my maternity leave. Yesss toilet breaks are ridiculous!!! My feet are swollen. My back aches and I just want to push it out now. 3 weeks left now. How are your babies? How's the new house? Settled in now?
Aww that's good to hear Sis, the house I moved into was my Mother's due to myself being evicted. Kid's Are fine just want so many things and it's a competition between me and their fucking Father. I've got teenagers baby.

When you go into labour look at the clock like I told you!!

Aww that's good to hear Sis, the house I moved into was my Mother's due to myself being evicted. Kid's Are fine just want so many things and it's a competition between me and their fucking Father. I've got teenagers baby.

When you go into labour look at the clock like I told you!!

Why were you evicted? Ahh teenagers, they can be a handful. No competition between you two - work together as a team and don't let them play you against each other.

Will I even be aware of a clock? :lol: I will try and remember that while I'm reading ayatul kursi :heart:

Why were you evicted? Ahh teenagers, they can be a handful. No competition between you two - work together as a team and don't let them play you against each other.

Will I even be aware of a clock? :lol: I will try and remember that while I'm reading ayatul kursi :heart:
Long story luv, history between the both of us is deep so I'll leave it there. What part of Somalia are you from if you don't mind me asking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts