What's happening in the Sahel? Niger-Mali-Burkina Faso?

I haven't really been following, but it's giving Wakanda vibes.

1729545849072.png

Black men standing up for themselves & their people by booting the cancerous cac & their henchmen TF out of their lands!

Nothing but respect for the guys
rejoice.png

They're the only Africans on earth atm imo truly fighting for freedom/sovereignty. Respekk!!

Surrounding states should join them to give the alliance access to the coast.
Wouldn't surprise me if Chad & Senegal put their bid in.

Black men standing up for themselves & their people by booting the cancerous cac & their henchmen TF out of their lands!

Nothing but respect for the guys View attachment 346122

They're the only Africans on earth atm imo truly fighting for freedom/sovereignty. Respekk!!

Do you know your DNA breakdown? Maybe you have some Sahel admixture yourself.

Do you know your DNA breakdown? Maybe you have some Sahel admixture yourself.

Yep..
More than half of my makeup is from the Sahel.
Senegambia & Mali.
Which tracks & makes sense because my fam in the US is mostly from Florida & South Carolina.
(Those enslaved in these states were predominantly taken from those areas.)

If I spoke French it'd be a wrap!
I wouldn't have to second guess about WHERE on the continent I'd want to relocate to.
I already speak one cac language. Learning another for the sake of communication with my own people would crush me. Good thing the AES is getting rid of French so maybe their is hope.

Bringing this up reminds me of the time I showed my mama my results πŸ˜‘πŸ€£
& what the people in these countries looked like.

She saw the fob version of my daddy just chillin staring @ her soul through my computer screen.
mjcrykodak.png

& herself through a Malian singer named Oumou Sangare.

Damn right seeing stuff like this makes me proud!

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

Nothing but respect for the guys View attachment 346122

I support anything damaging the French.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Yep..
More than half of my makeup is from the Sahel.
Senegambia & Mali.
Which tracks & makes sense because my fam in the US is mostly from Florida & South Carolina.
(Those enslaved in these states were predominantly taken from those areas.)

If I spoke French it'd be a wrap!
I wouldn't have to second guess about WHERE on the continent I'd want to relocate to.
I already speak one cac language. Learning another for the sake of communication with my own people would crush me. Good thing the AES is getting rid of French so maybe their is hope.

Bringing this up reminds me of the time I showed my mama my results πŸ˜‘πŸ€£
& what the people in these countries looked like.

She saw the fob version of my daddy just chillin staring @ her soul through my computer screen.View attachment 346136
& herself through a Malian singer named Oumou Sangare.

Damn right seeing stuff like this makes me proud!
Did the dna test listed your tribes? Or only showed the regions you from?

Been following this early on, I really hope they pull it off! Ibrahima TraorΓ© is the true successor to Sankara.

So far they’ve not only successfully kicked out the French, they insured that the French not only have no access to their resources but have 0 presence. Not a single gram of gold or uranium has been exported. They’re looking to build gold refineries, exploit nuclear energy (they’re amongst the top producers of uranium) and they working on their own currency and bank.

Allahuma barik, may Allah bless these men in their noble endeavours! And may Somalia have righteous leaders like these men soon inshallah!

Did the dna test listed your tribes? Or only showed the regions you from?
Just broad regions.
23andme autosomal.
I've heard African ancestry is more accurate because they have larger reference databases but ion no.
I don't want to take another test if it's basically gonna tell me the same thing the 1st one did.

Its better than nothing.
Or calling myself some lame shit like fba
scust.png

All they've done is replace France with Russia

Last I checked.
The Russians didn't enslave my ancestors, occupy their lands, or attempt to destroy their languages/cultures.

They're still cacs - but they're cacs who need alliances.
The AES needs alliances AND military assistance. Win - win
Given they share mutual enemies this alliance was inevitable!

The days of the spear & bow & arrow are over!
Niggas need drones,small weapons, Intel & big hardware power.

Been following this early on, I really hope they pull it off! Ibrahima TraorΓ© is the true successor to Sankara.

So far they’ve not only successfully kicked out the French, they insured that the French not only have no access to their resources but have 0 presence. Not a single gram of gold or uranium has been exported. They’re looking to build gold refineries, exploit nuclear energy (they’re amongst the top producers of uranium) and they working on their own currency and bank.

Allahuma barik, may Allah bless these men in their noble endeavours! And may Somalia have righteous leaders like these men soon inshallah!
The Juntas are idiots who lost half of the country to JNIM and will probably end up hanging from a tree in a few years

I haven't really been following, but it's giving Wakanda vibes.

View attachment 346115

Good article I found on r/Africa

Trending