What's so great abt this guy? He is very popular with Western Muslim youths. Shockinly he is African

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I've never witnessed as much attraction to a wadaad by Somali girls besides that Toronto wadaad Saeed Ragaeh!

Caano

CEO at TransQabil HQ. Part time puppeteer Master
This man got character just listen to a few lectures of his. A man that is very hard to hate on may allah keep him safe:rejoice:

Adermenacoooo is someone close to you not givin you the attention you need and listening to the shekh instead :patrice::stevej:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This man got character just listen to a few lectures of his. A man that is very hard to hate on may allah keep him safe:rejoice:

Adermenacoooo is someone close to you not givin you the attention you need and listening to the shekh instead :patrice::stevej:

I just wondered neefyahow

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
his views disgust me. he can go jump right off the nearest bridge.

CsJkAUEUkAAGAzO.jpg:large

Caption : "Sister @Knowthyself i know you are pro female rights but you can't end your dua with a 'a-women' instead of 'amen'"

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Thank God I'm out an out of touch two spirit. I font get religious zealots in my Facebook feed no mo.

And no clue who that is, but getting courtesy calls to visit foreign lands means he gotta be eating well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending