What's the hate on SJWS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, everytime you agree things that liberals tend to agree with. You're labeled as a SJW. Why is it wrong to seek Social Justice?

They whine about minuscule problems instead of solving them

It's always these irrelevant non-issues, I'm talking about meme issues
Like 'micro-aggressions' and 'mansplaining'

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Somali SJW are the dumbest of all either fighting someone else fight or asserting that they have been enslaved. Very useless group of people.

I've had my fair share with SJW's and out of every group they are ANNOYINGG!!
  • They tend to seek validation from Black Americans. Stating that they were enslaved, oppressed and how much colonialism has affected their country Somalia.
  • They tend to play victim too much. Sometimes you gotta man up and not blame everything on the whiteman. Almost daily whining of how oppression is ruining their lives. Micro agressions, cultural appropriation, racism and other issues that are minor affecting their mental state so much so that they're always pessimistic
  • ^^This in turn leads to not leading a successful life from all the negative energy you and your group feed each other on the racism you experienced last month.
  • They end up getting bs degrees like gender studies, or social science degree and find it hard to find a job and use that to blame the whiteman
  • Their history knowledge is whack and dig it up just for the confirmation bias they have for the first point.
I could go on for longer but this is enough for now

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
They whine about minuscule problems instead of solving them

It's always these irrelevant non-issues, I'm talking about meme issues
Like 'micro-aggressions' and 'mansplaining'
:drakewtf: Look at this cis-shit mansplaining all over this thread. Who are you to trivialise our daily struggle? You've never been denied access to the girl's bathroom at your local primary school just because you have a 'dick' whatever social construct that is. Check your privilege.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:drakewtf: Look at this cis-shit mansplaining all over this thread. Who are you to trivialise our daily struggle? You've never been denied access to the girl's bathroom at your local primary school just because you have a 'dick' whatever social construct that is. Check your privilege.

I misgendered a tepno gemini racefluid seven-spirit genderqueer unilateral cobra-hawk

Runti she looked like a regular girl.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
@GeKo hit many points. The word SJW could be used wrongly. For example, someone who's conservative in the U.S could use SJW in any argument they disagree with a liberal, which I'm thinking you experienced.

@GeKo hit many points. The word SJW could be used wrongly. For example, someone who's conservative in the U.S could use SJW in any argument they disagree with a liberal, which I'm thinking you experienced.
Some of my points were referring to the university student SJW and all to somali SJW twitter users.

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

SJW should just be used for the fringe of society tbh. Conservative or liberal. Because those tend to be the ones that try to fight imaginary battles across delusional ideological landscapes. Tbh if we combine the lunacy of the two sides into one, inclusive word we'd probably be able to push people closer to the middle; they'd have to start working together or they'll get likened to some insane, morbidly obese fucker with a blog.

It's a win-win. :francis:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

ce7.png

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
SJW should just be used for the fringe of society tbh. Conservative or liberal. Because those tend to be the ones that try to fight imaginary battles across delusional ideological landscapes. Tbh if we combine the lunacy of the two sides into one, inclusive word we'd probably be able to push people closer to the middle; they'd have to start working together or they'll get likened to some insane, morbidly obese fucker with a blog.

It's a win-win. :francis:
I agree, good point.

VixR

Veritas
Apparently, the term "Social Justice" has taken on an overhanging negative connotation, legimate the cause or no, in the sense that even the most legitimate social justice movements of all time were not actually "Social Justice", but something else. Along with the fake news phenomenon that's occurring, words also no longer mean what they actually mean.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
SJWs are annoying fucks and @Lmao and @GeKo described them to a tee.

But let's be honest, some conservatives and Alt-Righters call anyone they disagree with social justice warriors. I've been called an SJW for saying tax funded universal health care is better. Like wtf.

Dave Rubin once said that businesses should be able to deny anyone service if they want to even it's simply for being black or Hispanic. I disagreed saying we can't have that and the government should rightly have laws to protect minorities from stuff like this. I was called an SJW.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
SJWs are annoying fucks and @Lmao and @GeKo described them to a tee.

But let's be honest, some conservatives and Alt-Righters call anyone they disagree with social justice warriors. I've been called an SJW for saying tax funded universal health care is better. Like wtf.

Dave Rubin once said that businesses should be able to deny anyone service if they want to even it's simply for being black or Hispanic. I disagreed saying we can't have that and the government should rightly have laws to protect minorities from stuff like this. I was called an SJW.
that's why actual, real sjw's are so dangerous. they done fucked up the game for everybody else. they turned the term social justice into a taboo, take that in for a second

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
that's why actual, real sjw's are so dangerous. they done fucked up the game for everybody else. they turned the term social justice into a taboo, take that in for a second

They fucked it up for good bro. Actual SJWs are a cancer. They've turned a noble term like social justice into a taboo and a tool for ridicule and mocking.

What a colossal set of retards they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.