What's up with Somali women's makeup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
12933112_566599090174824_2525572208712580463_n.jpg

Look at those eyebrows and the lips and the eye liner. WTF is going on? Is she trying to claim Ancient Egypt?

b0d4f632b730b71713a6513d97afd1d5b11072a2.jpg

I need to go home and teach them how to do it.

Salih

Move right or get left
Posting a gif of the man that bombed your beloved people? LOL At least I'm not a terrorist sympathizer like you.
Wtf?
:sheed:

If I used that gif does it mean I like him? He's one of the people I hate the most. Does he generate some revenue if I use a gif of him? Ok nayaa Let's boycott American and Israeli gifs
:pachah1:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I totally agree with you. They need to learn how to do make up, and they should stop bleaching as well. Their complexion looks artificial. And Somali women even the ones in the west, use make up to lighten their complexion. They should learn to match the foundation with their skin color. Most of them look grey with foundation and they don't know how to blend in. It's looks tacky and dare I say ridiculous.

It looks like she bleached her skin and she put on too much make-up. If she knew the health risks she wouldn't use that. Its toxic!

Gibiin-Udug

Those teaware behind them makes me want to have a tea party. :banderas:
I've realized Somalis throw a better tea party than the British themselves.

Those teaware behind them makes me want to have a tea party. :banderas:
I've realized Somalis throw a better tea party than the British themselves.
Lol thats true. Somalis love shaah every family you visit will offer you shaah. If you visit 5 families one day they will all give you shaah lol. By the time you are back at home you will have high levels of sugar in your blood.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
I totally agree with you. They need to learn how to do make up, and they should stop bleaching as well. Their complexion looks artificial. And Somali women even the ones in the west, use make up to lighten their complexion. They should learn to match the foundation with their skin color. Most of them look grey with foundation and they don't know how to blend in. It's looks tacky and dare I say ridiculous.
There are habaryars going wild with diana:vqbuyv0:

Gibiin-Udug

Lol thats true. Somalis love shaah every family you visit will offer you shaah. If you visit 5 families one day they will all give you shaah lol. By the time you are back at home you will have high levels of sugar in your blood.
Don't forget the xalwa, biscuit, Somali cake, popcorn with dates and a side of fresh, hot, oven baked GOSSIP! :banderas::damn:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

Skin bleach is a topic we should have in our community. The obsessing with light skin is not healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts