Whats up with superheroes having jungle fever now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Seriously in spiderman homecoming, thor ragranok, justice league, and logan they all are going to be with a black girl. Did the proudcers get tired of caadan girls or something :siilaanyolaugh:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I always wondered why the term jungle fever is mainstream and no one bats an eyelid at it :dwill:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
True... I'm watching Flash and he is also dating a black girl... They have an miscegenation agenda.....:lolbron: How come black men are not complaining about this? If it was the other way around, white men would definitely have addressed it. :mjlol:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
White people have been portraying Jesus as a white man in films since forever but now they cry "muh batman" about a fucking fictional charscter.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I know he's not white. I don't care since I believe that his miracles were bullshit and he has no significance in my life

I agree Jesus was a poor irrelevant Jewish dweller but spiderman and batman are fictional characters that doesn't actually exist so why are these "muh batman" crowd going mental over it and are super triggered.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
It was a movie in the 90s with Wesley snipes. It was about interracial love.

It has (((fingerprints))) all over it:siilaanyolaugh:
yea I know, which it's why it's so crazy. mainstream film with a title literally implying black ppl are jungle creatures :dwill:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
yea I know, which it's why it's so crazy. mainstream film with a title literally implying black ppl are jungle creatures :dwill:
I was about to say the same thing. Why label it jungle fever? As if they will get over it soon like a fever. :ivers:

Status
Not open for further replies.