What's wrong with maya jama?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

I follow her on snapchat. She's a pretty girl but my god, she's always drunk, her voice gets deeper and deeper each day. I'm not going to lie, she's hilarious when she's drunk.

I also follow some UK somalis, they're all looney.

Who is maya jama? Half of my snapchat used to tell me intay ka shidantahey and the other half blew smoke on the screen so I unfollowed them all. Only ppl I still have are the stoners and I like them because we have the same taste in music. Mostly indie bands.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Maya jama is a UK radio host.

artistprofile_mayajama-460x508.jpg

I follow her on snapchat. She's a pretty girl but my god, she's always drunk, her voice gets deeper and deeper each day. I'm not going to lie, she's hilarious when she's drunk.

If you're going to gossip, don't.

Btw I heard she goes out with stormzy :sass2:.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

She's a smoker.

You're so full of yourself, I'm not pushing her on anyone.

You said good thing she's on radio because she's average, implying she is objectively average.

You've supposedly got a college degree from an American uni, use your words correctly we're all big boys here.

What do you get from talking down her looks unsolicited online?

I'm not a child, so I'm not gonna say you're probably ugly irl because frankly your looks are irrelevant. Whether you're an Adonis or an Urkel irl, it speaks volumes about your character that you would bring her down just to bring yourself up.

It's even more twisted that you play this wadaad, classy type on the forum. This isn't the only time you've talked down a person's achievements, or what have you, to bolster your own self image.

What do you get from talking down her looks unsolicited online?

I'm not a child, so I'm not gonna say you're probably ugly irl because frankly your looks are irrelevant. Whether you're an Adonis or an Urkel irl, it speaks volumes about your character that you would bring her down just to bring yourself up.

It's even more twisted that you play this wadaad, classy type on the forum. This isn't the only time you've talked down a person's achievements, or what have you, to bolster your own self image.

Looks like someone's feelings got hurt :hemad:

You can interpret my words however you like, it doesn't change my opinion. I've seen better looking women.
That's not what you said. You insulted her. "Good thing she's on radio."

You're a hypocrite and now you're trying to salvage the persona you've crafted for yourself.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
First time I've heard of her was when she went to Brazil last summer for the World Cup. Her body waa khatar. If you think I'm lying go check the videos of her time in Brazil. Niggaz just clicked on the video because of her body. :banderas:
She sometimes works with my niggaz at Copa90. :nvjpqts:

Im still waiting for Swedish people to claim her and become obssessed with her. Maybe even hold her up as a Sign of their racial beauty!
:eating:

Status
Not open for further replies.