What's your aim when you reply to a post/Create a thread?

What's the aim of your post?

• To troll

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • To engage

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • To prove someone wrong

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • To mock/humiliate someone

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I come down to these dungeon where many gaalo dwell & flourish, so I may inject a lil truth to their false illusions. In all honestly, more time you should take my words with a pinch of salt.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
You didnt have " all the above" as a choice, so i choose All of the above. Since this comment agrees with all the above:lebronwait:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
To engage with others. Sometimes I also make topics regarding myself. I sometimes consider this forum as an outlet, I can say what I want without people judging me IRL. I like talking about how my day went, I always imagine someone who had a bad day reading my topics and I want them to feel important and let them know that they're not alone. As you can see, I don't take things seriously most of the time. I have fun on here.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
90% to engage

The only threads I troll is football threads. Can't help myself there.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I get tempted to troll a lot but I avoid it because ppl will think you're never serious and hence just be ignored. I secretly seek validation from you guys :ftw9nwa:

Thanks to all those that responded and voted.
I must say I'm a little surprised by the results. I thought this place was cantarbaqash central. :damedamn::ehh:

Status
Not open for further replies.