What's your credit score?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Enough to buy a decent home and order some prostitutes :drakegrin::hahaidiot::hemad:

Odey bey weydineysaa caruur question

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That means it's under 600 :comeon:

I want to buy a new car. Any recommendations?

Acura is nice ...Lexus is good..a bmw is affordable , a used one with low miles. ...these cars are middle level status car ...

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Acura is nice ...Lexus is good..a bmw is affordable , a used one with low miles. ...these cars are middle level status car ...
Menace you're so basic. Who drives Acura anymore. And in MN all the single mothers are driving bmw.

I was thinking about Buick verano.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Menace you're so basic. Who drives Acura anymore. And in MN all the single mothers are driving bmw.

I was thinking about Buick verano.

You constantly call me basic and gaajo but funny thing is that I'm the one buying a house, I'm the one going on road trips every 2 months and I'm the one who has been to more countries then you can count.siilaanyolaughsiilaanyolaugh

Buick is for oldies , I hope you know that.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You constantly call me basic and gaajo but funny thing is that I'm the one buying a house, I'm the one going on road trips every 2 months and I'm the one who has been to more countries then you can count.siilaanyolaughsiilaanyolaugh

Buick is for oldies , I hope you know that.

Loooooooool

Why do I need to buy a house now?
You're constantly taking road trips you're too cheap to buy a plane ticket. What countries have you been menace? You drove to Canada. Going to Somaliland every 5 years doesn't count.

Buick is classic and luxury. I test drove it last year for a week. Perks of having cars salesman friend!!!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Countries I've been to more than a day:

Greece

UK

UAE

Kenya

Canada

Somalia

Qatar

Saudi Arabia

I'm close to 800. I think it's because of sallie Mae late payment.

I won't!

I've been approached by relatives and I say no!

Just keep making on time payments and you'll be on track to 800 in no time!
Relatives are so hard to refuse but hold your ground. You've made it so far, don't ruin that sweet score!!

Low 700s.

I don't think there's a difference between 700s and 800. It's basically the same thing. You will get approved with anything for that range with the same interest rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.