When people say inshallah at the weirdest of times

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's this girl (aabo cad cad hooyo isaaq) and I see her around campus occasionally (dime can't lie). A few days ago I'm in line at Tim's and we strike a conversation. She asks me at the end to "study" even though we're in completely different stuff. I tell get straight up na, but if she wants to grab cunto or something I'm down. A huge smile comes on her face and she says much better idea. I'm thinking, clutch, good work solid.

As I'm leaving she says "inshallah we can do more than lunch" with a wink and then walks away :damn:

Whatever hype I had came crashing down and I felt super awkward after :eminemdamn:

Why do people say inshallah in this context :mindblown: (or any Islamic saying for that matter)

It's like sleeping with a girl and then giving her Salam when you're leaving :kanyehmm::damn:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:gladbron:

Run away solid and be a good boy!

Edit: she might have been nervous and didn't realise what she implied. Either way stay away warya!

T

Tokio

it becomes a habit when you say it all the time.

but it's weird in this context not gonna lie.

Sultana

On Hiatus
Ahahaha, she wants to cuff the law student. Solid, you are going to get so many Somali girls throwing themselves at you in the next few years.

Ahahaha, she wants to cuff the law student. Solid, you are going to get so many Somali girls throwing themselves at you in the next few years.

I never mentioned it (don't like talking about it anyway).

Maybe it was nicma as to not commit zina :rejoice:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Like somebody else said its a habit.

I once said to someone inshallah I'm going to beat your ass, I was the subject of that joke for a month. lol

Sultana

On Hiatus
Solid, you're so miskeen. No girl approaches a guy like that - especially not a Somali girl - without doing some sort of background check on him. I'm pretty sure she knows you're a law student. Do you have mutual friends/know people in common?

Like if you know both of her parents' tribes, you don't think she knows what you're studying?

Solid, you're so miskeen. No girl approaches a guy like that - especially not a Somali girl - without doing some sort of background check on him. I'm pretty sure she knows you're a law student. Do you have mutual friends/know people in common?

Like if you know both of her parents' tribes, you don't think she knows what you're studying?

I was in denial I guess:meleshame:

I only knew cuz there was someone I knew trying to get with her and he mentioned it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.