When the wall fell, so did the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1096.JPG

It was a glorious night, when the Berlin Wall fell. The threat of nuclear annihilation ended and the ideological struggle between two worlds cooled off (only to be kicked of 10 years later, it's a topic for another day). People thought the future would be a utopia, there would be no more fear in the world anymore, oh how we were wrong.
Today I was walking through the business district and I saw two things that slapped me to reality, an adult wearing a Mao Zedong t-shirt and a child wearing a skirt. I was utterly disgusted, how could I have not noticed this degeneracy. It was around me all along. The liberal ideology has turned a once successful civilisation into a communist symathysing, self destroying culture.
I linked a video here yesterday that enforces my statement. Here is a tranny that is singing a generic song and being moved by the grunts of primitive savages.
The ideology that the west has been defending itself from for decades has infiltrated it and called itself 'tolerance'.
Back in the Middle Ages, the east was the centre of knowledge. Baghdad and Córdoba were hubs of knowledge and technology. Scientists and philosophers of all faiths and backgrounds would come to these places and engage in intellectual discussion. Half of all stars have an Arabic name as a result. It destroyed itself from within by deeming mathematics 'kufr', it was later finished off by the mongols.
The world will look back to the west as we look back at the Islamic world now, once a great civilisation that's a thing of the past.
Liberalism is cancer

Apollo

VIP
You have no idea what you are talking about. All the major scientific discoveries are still coming from Western Europe and North America. The best scientists from the 'Eastern world' tend to emigrate to the West.

Liberalism creates the most productive humans. In Germany, Netherlands, Norway they work 30% fewer hours than in Russia with 165% more GDP per capita.

http://stats.oecd.org/index.aspx?DataSetCode=ANHRS

You have no idea what you are talking about. All the major scientific discoveries are still coming from Western Europe and North America. The best scientists from the 'Eastern world' tend to emigrate to the West.

Liberalism creates the most productive humans. In Germany, Netherlands, Norway they work 30% fewer hours than in Russia with 165% more GDP per capita.

http://stats.oecd.org/index.aspx?DataSetCode=ANHRS
Cmon, you know liberalism is a bad idea
Weren't you strategically liberal?:comeon:

Apollo

VIP
Cmon, you know liberalism is a bad idea
Weren't you strategically liberal?:comeon:

No, I believe Liberalism is the best system for the West.
Just not for Somalia atm.

Look at those stats, Liberal countries are pwning Collectivist/Authoritarian countries when it comes to productivity.

Apollo

VIP
You repeatedly said liberalism is destructive and you support far left parties while calling them cucks :dabcasar:

It was banter. I sincerely believe it is the best system for industrialized countries.

Even the refugee thing I joke about has a positive effect on GDP. These white fucks aren't having kids anymore and the government has to import replacement humans, at least until the 2040s.

Status
Not open for further replies.