When was this site created?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
the first week of this place was the best the place was a zoo:cryinglaughsmiley:
we had no rules and you could post as a guest without signing up in all the sub forums:cryinglaughsmiley:
it was the anon section on steroids alot of exposing :cryinglaughsmiley:
god i missed those days:cryinglaughsmiley:
@Realwarya you missed out man:kendrickcry:

DiricLover

Qalanjo
the first week of this place was the best the place was a zoo:cryinglaughsmiley:
we had no rules and you could post as a guest without signing up in all the sub forums:cryinglaughsmiley:
Mannnn sounds like you had fun. It's so dry no bisinka

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

The bit of fun was nice while it lasted :banderas:but I'm glad the xoolos were locked up like the shaydaan's in Ramadan.:mjlaugh:

I wonder who will be locked up this Ramadan?:mjpls::ohhh:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The bit of fun was nice while it lasted :banderas:but I'm glad the xoolos were locked up like the shaydaan's in Ramadan.:mjlaugh:

I wonder who will be locked up this Ramadan?:mjpls::ohhh:
i hope your happy just observing today alone i noticed there is 1 post every 20 minutes in the whole forum:cryinglaughsmiley:
i wanted to post but i was embarrassed to post:cryinglaughsmiley:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
3 posters fucked up this site @Air Jalam @Laila and a former poster called atiye(hawiye girl) f*ck em:pacspit:
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/should-guests-be-allowed-to-post.125/
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/this-forum-is-pathetic.1276/
these 2 threads made this site into a walking shit hole:pacspit:
Put some damn respek on my name walaasha ba ku haysta you monkey looking fuker.:angryman:

I'm a well respected eld3r of this site. Don't ever disrespect me or else inanta kula dhalatey baa ka goyn.:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.