When will pc culture end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
These past few years of being politically correct has been very irritating with 2015 being its peak. So my questions is when do you think pc culture will end? Im betting on 2017 when trump is sworn in.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Complaining about PC culture while being a minority is a great idea, open racism and bigotry is so much better.
:reallymaury:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
These past few years of being politically correct has been very irritating with 2015 being its peak. So my questions is when do you think pc culture will end? Im betting on 2017 when trump is sworn in.

There's nothing wrong with political correctness. Half of the people complaining about political correctness just want to be offensive morons without getting called out for it. Ironically the right that is scapegoating everything on 'PC culture' is just as sensitive as the extremes on the left. They can dish it out but can't take it themselves. Happy fucking holidays lmao.

Complaining about PC culture while being a minority is great idea, open racism and bigotry is so much better.

a large majority feel silenced. you how we say "jaarer" indo yar, timo jileec. most white people cant say this because its not pc. plus they feel their way off life has to accommodate everybody elses

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
a large majority feel silenced. you how we say "jaarer" indo yar, timo jileec. most white people cant say this because its not pc. plus they feel their way off life has to accommodate everybody elses
It's not very difficult to not be a bigoted piece of shit, the right to freedom of speech entails that the government won't interfere with your right to say whatever the f*ck you want but society in general might however. People who get called out on their bullshit will eventually have to question themselves of why they hold such opinions and even if they don't change they will face the social consequences of their their speech, read this little story to illustrate the benefits of PC.
enhanced-buzz-wide-12465-1330092545-33.jpg

Though I have to admit, identity politics killed off polite society by stretching it too absurd levels never before seen and sometimes I have to wonder if they did that shit on purpose.
:yacadiim:

Last edited:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
It's not very difficult to not be a bigoted piece of shit, the right to freedom of speech entails that the government won't interfere with your right to say whatever the f*ck you want but society in general might however. People who get called out on their bullshit will eventually have to question themselves of why they hold such opinions and even if they don't change they will face the social consequences of their their speech, read this little story to illustrate the benefits of PC. Though I have to admit, identity politics killed polite society by stretching it too absurd levels never before see and sometimes I wonder if they did that shit on purpose.

"f*ck off, you goddamn Nazi," said the child

:deadosama:

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Complaining about PC culture while being a minority is a great idea, open racism and bigotry is so much better.
Yeah but now we have to accommodate people who want to identify as a fucking jar of mayonnaise. Not to mention everything now is racist or sexist

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah but now we have to accommodate people who want to identify as a fucking jar of mayonnaise. Not to mention everything now is racist or sexist
Your enemy was never the thing you call PC culture which is really just polite society, your problem is identity politics as I wrote earlier that ruined it with their absurd language policing, no sane human being would ever respect someone identifying as a potato. Now real "PC" is as I mentioned is general polite society with it's customs and taboos, which has implicit rules dictating what kind of discourse is acceptable in the general public and it works because everyone or at least most to some degree respect it, most folks however don't respect the overt language policing of the identity politics folks.

Last edited:
Things are rapidly changing. Dysfunctional minority communities will be called out on their shenanigans and be forced to publicly address their failures and disavow from the degenerate elements of their community for the first time in a long time without the ability to silence their opposition and critics with the tired race card. You might actually have to start taking personal responsibility for your actions and get your act together as a community.

I know, it's absolutely shocking and horrific to a plethora of posters on this site, but it's about damn time.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Very true but doesn't mean you should be glad of anyone losing their jobs
He meant in the sense that he'd be okay with trannies and their toilets if it meant that racism at the workplace had a real consequence like losing your jobs for example.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Literally every time I go on fb one of the trending topic is something that everyone gets outraged over and when I read the article, its something really dumb

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Some people don't understand what Political Correctness means. It's basically define as "the avoidance, often considered as taken to extremes, of forms of expression or action that are perceived to exclude, marginalize, or insult groups of people who are socially disadvantaged or discriminated against."

When some people use the word PC, they are mostly referring to people who want to shut down any kind of criticism of any minority groups. Criticizing the black community factually is considered offensive and would violated the "PC code" among the far-left, and that's problem. However, calling a black person "" would something unacceptable and that would be the correct way of a being "PC society". That's just my opinion,

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
The attitude of the right:

"Look at that monkey with his ch*nk wifewith their slant-eyed baby."

"That's an awful thing to say and quite racist"

"OMG WHY ARE YOU SILENCING ME!1!!!! PC CULTURE GONE MAD!!!!! TYPICAL LIBTARDS PULLING THE RACE CARD!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.