When you don't answer from them and then they call you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
From a different number after a minute!

Like seriously do you actually think I'm dumb enough to fall for that? You're insulting my intelligence right now.

VixR

Veritas
I just give 'em the wrong number to begin with. I'm that girl. It's the same 5 random set of numbers I've memorized from since as far back as I can remember, which means the same 5 strangers have been getting my calls.:yloezpe:

The only downside is you don't actually get to see how it pans out for shits and giggles.
perfect-response-to-the-shirtless-selfie-photo-u1.jpg

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I just give 'em the wrong number to begin with. I'm that girl. It's the same 5 random set of numbers I've memorized from since as far back as I can remember, which means the same 5 strangers have been getting my calls.:yloezpe:

The only downside is you don't actually get to see how it pans out for shits and giggles.
perfect-response-to-the-shirtless-selfie-photo-u1.jpg

If i asked for your number I'll be texting you on the spot to see it go through. No games with me young lady

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Vixen's been fucking up the same people up? :lolbron:

Probably a bunch of white folk in suburbia just confused

VixR

Veritas
If i asked for your number I'll be texting you on the spot to see it go through. No games with me young lady

And that's annoying af lol. I mean, come on, but you know what? I'm great at improv. :2tjlv3e: Sorta enjoy it, even.

Ahh no....my phone is dead. The battery life on this thing is utter shit, I swear.

Gosh, I forgot to pay my phone bill. *bashful*

I'm out of texts! *Look of woe*

Geez, so effing embarrassing. Wow. Text me again tonight. Or how about you give me your number, and I'hit u up? That cool?

Not.

VixR

Veritas
Vixen's been fucking up the same people up? :lolbron:

Probably a bunch of white folk in suburbia just confused

It shouldn't be, but a lot of times it's easier than dealing with the aftermath of what no could mean. I only give my nickname, which is obscure enough.

I've gotten wrong number calls myself. Karma, I guess. But I don't feel bad. I've thought of calling my random numbers before to see what I get, but I never do.

Status
Not open for further replies.