When your friends get married

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I have this thing were I cancel people once they get married?

I have stopped talking to two close friends because I don’t like being a burden to them, I like to give people space. They have started a new life and now they have a lot of responsibilities, plus I don’t want to share things with them anymore cause I feel like they would share it with there partners too. I’ll only visit or talk to them once or twice a year.

Anyone else like this?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have this thing were I cancel people once they get married?

I have stopped talking to two close friends because I don’t like being a burden to them, I like to give people space. They have started a new life and now they have a lot of responsibilities, plus I don’t want to share things with them anymore cause I feel like they would share it with there partners too. I’ll only visit or talk to them once or twice a year.

Anyone else like this?

I honestly believe single people should hang out with single people, and married people should hang out with married people. Birds of same feathers flocks together. PERIOD.

I have cut off ALL my single friends, i don't care if they cry a lot of river for me. :(

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I honestly believe single people should hang out with single people, and married people should hang out with married people. Birds of same feathers flocks together. PERIOD.

I have cut off ALL my single friends, i don't care if they cry a lot of river for me. :(

b_210323066.jpg

Trending