When your mom can compose

Status
Not open for further replies.
She can write a cool song expressing her wishes for you as her only son and you went through divorce.

Cadkii ilaahay iga beeroow
Curadka aan jeclaayoow

O' piece of me created by god from me
My first born whom I love

U calool nuglaayoow
cawro iyo ilba la'oow

Whom I have a soft spot for
be free from imperfection and
safe from evil eye

Caffimaad qab iyo Cudur li'i
cimir dheer cibaado leh
Cillad li'i ku nooloow

Be in good health and without sickness
wish you longevity and life full of blessings
live a life withoutt a fault

Calafkaaga guur wacan
Iyo Caano iyo nabad
Caziizka haka yeelee

destiny to give you good marriage
Milk(prosperity) and security in life
May the Capable(God) make it possible

Mid aan ceeb dumarba lahayn
oon camal islaam layn
Oon Caabudin Ilaahay
Weligaa ha caashaqin
Adna ceeb iska ogoow

One who doesn't have shame associated
Doesn't get angry over nothing
Doesn't worship God
Never be in love with that(the
Be vigilant against shame

Here is the youtube song

Last edited:
I didn't get one verse out of the song, so I skipped. I found this song so cool. The love between a mom and son, nothing beats that. And I used to be mom's boy hahahaha. We were friends and very close till her death.

Their Somali is so beautiful. These songs make me proud of being Somali. I even entertained hitting the Somali dictionary to learn some more Somali vocabulary. I am from Muqdisho/Kismayo, so my Somali is xamari :Sutehja:

I am jealous and like the pure Somali.

(AUN) to your mother.

The songs are nice. I can foresee our culture exploding back onto the african scene after al shabab have been vanquished.

(AUN) to your mother.

The songs are nice. I can foresee our culture exploding back onto the african scene after al shabab have been vanquished.

Thanks. The song brought nostalgia back so I posted it for that reason back then. I loved my mother. She didn't get to see her hopes for me materialize because she died young and healthy. It was sudden departure no one in our family expected and that made it very difficult for me to accept her death for a while. I forgot people die for a while but I accepted she wasn't around eventually and moved on.

Allah u naxariisto your hoyo. That must been really hard for you. You are strong. Make lots of dua for her.

Prophet (S.A.W) has said: "When a human being dies, all of his deeds are terminated except for three types: an ongoing Sadaqah, a knowledge (of Islam) from which others benefit, and a righteous child who makes Du'aa for him."

Allah u naxariisto your hoyo. That must been really hard for you. You are strong. Make lots of dua for her.

Prophet (S.A.W) has said: "When a human being dies, all of his deeds are terminated except for three types: an ongoing Sadaqah, a knowledge (of Islam) from which others benefit, and a righteous child who makes Du'aa for him."

Thanks for the reminder. It means I have to be good for her sake then in order for her to benefit from having a son she left behind in case she needs my help now.

A relative of mine did Umrah on her behalf without my knowledge and request. I will do pilgrimage on her behalf inshallah.

Thanks for the reminder. It means I have to be good for her sake then in order for her to benefit from having a son she left behind in case she needs my help now.

A relative of mine did Umrah on her behalf without my knowledge and request. I will do pilgrimage on her behalf inshallah.

You seem like good person already reading your posts. Don't be so hard on yourself. May your wishes come true

Status
Not open for further replies.