Where did this whole madow chicks don’t like Somali dudes come from?

Growing up I had hella madow chicks into me

some were African: primarily from Nigeria/west Africans.

however most of them were Jamaican/Caribbean

I’m from Canada

I didn’t grow up around no Somali/black people beef. If you were black, you were black.

I had Somali friends, Ethiopian friends, Kenyan friends, some Jamaican friends, Nigerian friends.
There was no tension

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
East v West African online beef. They think East Africans are racist and look down on them.

Women are more susceptible and are quicker to write off entire groups of people if they feel threatened or their beauty looked down on. Guys don't care and will sleep with actual racists.

Mozart

You need people like me
If you’re an attractive guy no woman is going to turn you down because of ethnicity. I have a feeling some of these guys don’t go out much.

if they actually don’t like us then alx madow women way too loud ill stick with beckys and xalimos :deadrose:

Last edited:
Growing up I had hella madow chicks into me

some were African: primarily from Nigeria/west Africans.

however most of them were Jamaican/Caribbean

I’m from Canada

I didn’t grow up around no Somali/black people beef. If you were black, you were black.

I had Somali friends, Ethiopian friends, Kenyan friends, some Jamaican friends, Nigerian friends.
There was no tension
I never heard of the “mathow chicks don’t like Somali men” narrative lol

Maybe it started in Reer London UK because their was some sort of racial street tension between Somali niggas and the Caribbean/west African niggas

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
In whole my life i only seen one madow in my town in sweden and his ass got deported i only cadaan everywhere and dhegacas. cant even see somalis no more wallahi :mindblown: :dead:

Trending