Where did this whole madow chicks don’t like Somali dudes come from?

Madow tings are the easiest loool wtf, but i have heard this a couple times icl, from what i've seen (college, uni, work, gym etc etc) they definitely don't discriminate somali guys it just depends who you are but that's like any ethnicity of guys

Madow girls aged 16-20 definitely don’t like somali boys, it’s when they get older they become open to the idea

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
your from North America where somalis don't get hate for being somali. Thats very much a UK exclusive. It was very bad 5 years ago for Somali boys I even remember ajanabi girls say they wouldn't go for a somali dude even if he's attractive, same with ajanabi guys when they talk about Somali girls. Things have slightly improved in London but outside like Birmingham, Leicester, Manchester is triple worse. I heard Jamaicans in toronto are obsessed with Somalis, while in the UK is the polar opposite we don't really get along with each other

It seems that Somalis in countries like UK, America and Canada (especially UK) where there are a lot of madows seem to have these tensions between west africans vs east africans (based from what I've seen on SSpot and Twitter). I live in Sweden and we are basically considered the madows here lol. I have not had an issue with any west african in my life, they all seem very chill but it could be because of the majority of us here in Sweden.

I would it is Somalis vs Arabs/kurds where I live but thats just from my experience, Ive had a lot of racists Arabs in my school days because they were definitely the majority in my school. Been called shit like zinji and n****r :ftw9nwa: And with Arab girls I don't think theres a problem, even though id never make a move them arab households are different lol. I was shocked when I saw somalis on twitter doing on internet jihad against madows its crazy. I have Ethiopian friends and Congolese friends and we just see ourselves as africans really

If you're attractive, you're attractive. thats been my experience so far in life

Last edited:

Trending