Where did this whole madow chicks don’t like Somali dudes come from?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Xalimos aint worth the hassle just marry an ajanabi. Most western xalimos don't respect mali niggas at all the view us at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to men
Bro i have noticed that for years. But somali guys are such a cucks. We treat them like they are jenifer Lopez. Thats why they have no problem disrespecting somali guys in public we should treat them the same way Madows treat their women

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Bro i have noticed that for years. But somali guys are such a cucks. We treat them like they are jenifer Lopez. Thats why they have no problem disrespecting somali guys in public we should treat them the same way Madows treat their women
Wallahi 100% agree don't give them attention. A lit of somali Waryas simp for xalimos and they need to grow balls asap. They destroy our image and our integrity. They've never showed any loyalty to us niggas. Lastly they will never respect us. So just be part of the abdiexit movement. Get yourself an Algerian or Moroccan gyal and cuff her.

Wallahi 100% agree don't give them attention. A lit of somali Waryas simp for xalimos and they need to grow balls asap. They destroy our image and our integrity. They've never showed any loyalty to us niggas. Lastly they will never respect us. So just be part of the abdiexit movement. Get yourself an Algerian or Moroccan gyal and cuff her.

Isaaq girls are the most cringe. I rate hawiye and mj more

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Isaaq girls are the most cringe. I rate hawiye and mj more
Nigga they all the same
giphy.gif

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

giphy.gif

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
look at the last reply Abdulmalik, that yute is a fckin weirdo wlhi, what and who even knows the difference between tribes?
I definitely do. Issaq live in the haud region. (Hargeisa, burco, berbera). Darood live all over somalia from South to North. Hawiye live in the south. And issa live in djbouti

I definitely do. Issaq live in the haud region. (Hargeisa, burco, berbera). Darood live all over somalia from South to North. Hawiye live in the south. And issa live in djbouti
I was defending you smart ass but before they speak to you do you know what and where they are from ? lool i'm starting to think that Hassan dude is right there really are weird Isaaqs you know

Growing up I had hella madow chicks into me

some were African: primarily from Nigeria/west Africans.

however most of them were Jamaican/Caribbean

I’m from Canada

I didn’t grow up around no Somali/black people beef. If you were black, you were black.

I had Somali friends, Ethiopian friends, Kenyan friends, some Jamaican friends, Nigerian friends.
There was no tension
I have always wanted to fondle milf Leslie Jones. I think we would make a terrific couple.

Most ajnabis think Somali men are bishonen. My maadow family teases me about my dad being pretty. Lol. I guess that why my dad likes wearing a beard to look more manly

how this shit turn into a qabilist shite we have no need for this here f*ck off and debate ur clan shit somewherw else:camby:

Trending