Would you be alive if the war never happened

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
It’s recently come to my attention that I literally wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for the fact that there was a civil war. My parents would have literally never met and even if they did meet, my mum was an upper class daughter of a businessman who lived in wardhiigley and my dad was a poor farmer from a small town near jowhar I doubt they would have ever got married

convincation

VIP
Nah, my dad was in the west prior to the civil war.

You can call them opportunists.
My mum was in the west but that was only cuz her dad had lacag. My dad didn’t even know what the west was most of his life

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
It’s recently come to my attention that I literally wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for the fact that there was a civil war. My parents would have literally never met and even if they did meet, my mum was an upper class daughter of a businessman who lived in wardhiigley and my dad was a poor farmer from a small town near jowhar I doubt they would have ever got married

Wardhiigley wazaarad waaye inta kale wakaalad waaye Washington ka soo wareysta.

It was their qadar to meet like that. Allah knows best. The war has taken a lot but it’s also given a lot to some people, there are people today who are millionaires or very well of because of the war, who’ve had a chance at good education because of the war etc.

convincation

VIP
Wardhiigley wazaarad waaye inta kale wakaalad waaye Washington ka soo wareysta.

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts