Which ethnicities are the least anti Muslim in the UK

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Mostly all kafirs they all hate Muslims. Whtherr Is somali atheist or cadaan Christian. One thing in common they hate muslims

Apollo

VIP
Liberal white people are probably the least Islamophobic because SJWism is their religion.

Hindus hate Muslims.
Christian blacks also often do.
East Asians look down on Muslims.

Liberal white people.

Hindus hate Muslims.
I get hindus and certain african christians that live by muslims but why would a Caribbean or a black american Christian hate muslims when they haven’t had history with muslims?

Apollo

VIP
I get hindus and certain african christians that live by muslims but why would a Caribbean or a black american Christian hate muslims when they haven’t had history with muslims?

They don't really hate Muslims, but they don't like Muslim culture. Especially their women who tend to be socially liberal.

There are viral videos where Afro-Caribbeans clash with Muslims in the UK.

Anyhow, I think mostly liberal whites have been programmed the most not to be Islamophobic. People of colour tend to be less politically correct.

Carribeans and latinos dont really hate muslims they have no history with them

AA also dont as many of their idols were muslim

Apollo

VIP
Carribeans and latinos dont really hate muslims they have no history with them

AA also dont as many of their idols were muslim

Knowledgeable Latinos know about Spain's long history fighting off the Islamic world. Also, while they might not be Islamophobic on an interpersonal level, they might become it when it comes to marriage.

Knowledgeable Latinos know about Spain's history clashing with the Muslim world. Also, while they might not be Islamophobic on an interpersonal level, they might become it when it comes to marriage.
Knowledgeable latinos will also know their ancestors were raped and massacared by these same Spanish like no other people in history

Apollo

VIP
Knowledgeable latinos will also know their ancestors were raped and massacared by these same Spanish like no other people in history

They are more Catholic/religious than the Spaniards. So they take Catholicism more seriously.

Knowledgeable Latinos know about Spain's history clashing with the Muslim world. Also, while they might not be Islamophobic on an interpersonal level, they might become it when it comes to marriage.
Most look very amerindian I’m sure a conservative Spaniard from Spain would discriminate them when it comes to marriage as well

Apollo

VIP
Most look very amerindian I’m sure a conservative Spaniard from Spain would discriminate them when it comes to marriage as well

They are brainwashed. Many of them think they are mostly Spaniard in origin. Majority of US Latinos check white as their race on the US census. This is why the census department started using terms like ''non-Hispanic White''.

Mozart

You need people like me
Hindus, far-right white people, ultra-liberal white people & Christian West Africans (excluding Ghana).

Everyone else is cool with Muslims.

Liberal white people.

Hindus hate Muslims.

In the UK i would say madows are not anti Muslim on average even the Christian ones. They are least from my experience and i'm sure a lot of UK lot can relate.

They are brainwashed. Many of them think they are mostly Spaniard in origin. Majority of US Latinos check white as their race on the US census.
We got a few here in Toronto and many are very indigenous looking, had a classmate from El Salvador that looked like he could pass as southeast Asian

Apollo

VIP
In the UK i would say madows are not anti Muslim on average even the Christian ones. They are least from my experience and i'm sure a lot of UK lot can relate.

The ones from Africa can be Islamophobic.

Especially South Nigerians, they got a beef with North Nigerians (who are Muslim).

Trending

Latest posts