Which ethnicity would you be if you had a choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind any ethnicity that is a very rich and has a stable, secure and secular country.

When I mean right I mean Japanese, Korean, Swedish, German, etc. These are noble ethnic groups.

I'd pick Canada but there's no Canadian ethnic group.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somali

Where else do you have an opportunity to reshape an entire society from the ground up.

:rejoice:

Nothing bad about being a Somali that makes me want to change my race all together

but if I had to choose I'd want to be a Kazakh for a day

Apollo

VIP
Probably some kind of Scandinavian, South Korean, or Japanese. Because income inequality is very low in these nations.

With other ethnic groups you risk getting a pretty screwed up birth lottery.

I wouldn't mind any ethnicity that is a very rich and has a stable, secure and secular country.

When I mean right I mean Japanese, Korean, Swedish, German, etc. These are noble ethnic groups.

I'd pick Canada but there's no Canadian ethnic group.
Aboriginals exist duh

also by Canadian I think you meant Anglo race

Probably some kind of Scandinavian, South Korean, or Japanese. Because income inequality is very low in these nations.

With other ethnic groups you risk getting a pretty screwed up birth lottery.

Income inequality is not necessarily a bad thing.

Apollo

VIP
Income inequality is not necessarily a bad thing.

Only to a moderate degree. But not in excess.

If you choose African American, you could become the child of a welfare queen single mother in a ghetto or the son of some billionaire. Hypothetically very risky.

Only to a moderate degree. But not in excess.

If you choose African American, you could become the child of a welfare queen single mother in a ghetto or the son of some billionaire. Hypothetically very risky.

AAs have the opportunities to be who they want to be. They're a failed group of people. Recent African immigrants have left them in the dust.

Apollo

VIP
AAs have the opportunities to be who they want to be. They're a failed group of people. Recent African immigrants have left them in the dust.

If you are born and raised in a ghetto neighborhood that thug mentality will affect you no matter what. To some extend their delinquent behavior is not voluntary.

No one really answered the question but 2 people lol

but i'd choose the eskimos, i love the cold and they are a very nice genuine type of group and have been around very centuries and have maintained their unity. Don't judge me.

Apollo

VIP
No one really answered the question but 2 people lol

but i'd choose the eskimos, i love the cold and they are a very nice genuine type of group and have been around very centuries and have maintained their unity. Don't judge me.

Inuits have sky high suicide rates and their youth unemployment rates are also very bad. You would go nuts if you were really born as an Eskimo in the modern age.

Status
Not open for further replies.